Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2007, 05:50 PM   #1
PacersFan
Decent playground baller

PacersFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Favorite toy as kid?

transformers were awesome lol
PacersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite toy as kid?

hungry hungry hippos
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:54 PM   #3
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

my little jeep that I drove around in the yard lmao
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:54 PM   #4
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Gi Joe
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wrestling figurines
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #6
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #7
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

legos
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:14 PM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never had an absolute favorite TOY...my fickle kid heart changed too much lol...for me it went in stages for toys:

1. Ninja Turtles
2. Darkwing Duck
3. X-Men
4. Power Rangers
5. Beast Wars

Then i pretty much grew out of them...but those whole figure collections were mine. I remember the old Turtles sewer city playset and the Technidrome playset...those were my favorites i guess
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #9
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Legos was the sh*t
BIONICALS!
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #10
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my favourite. I also played with matchbox cars and Lego too. I also had Biker Mice From Mars and The Toxic Crusader toys too. Infact I still got all my toys sitting in a trunk in the shed.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #11
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Lincoln logs
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:59 AM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Transformers was a phenomenon. you had to have one. My first was hound, I think. I liked Construx. Is SuperSoakers a toy?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:46 AM   #13
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

gameboy haha
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:19 AM   #14
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My lil basketball hoop and ball that i would stick on my door

I would play for hours until my mom and dad got pissed off for jumping around and bumping into my door...I would play out entire nba tournaments in my room with my favorite players and wesley person and the suns would always end up winning on a game winning shot or dunk

yah i pretty much have always been addicted to basketball
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:02 AM   #15
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Lawn Darts (still have them)
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: