Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Most Memorable Rap Lines of 2012

nvm you said most memorable not best, lemme think on it

"bring your girl to the crib maybe we can solve it"
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #17
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not sure if this thread is serious or not.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #18
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cole "team major we party like teenagers, I'm in the green range njgga I'm the green ranger"

wayne "I'm wilin out on my skateboard she ridin dick like racecars" LMFAO
Old 02-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
They're obviously not serious. No one would be that stupid..

.. right?
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #20
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

"Me and my ****** 4 deep in a white toyota, a quarter tank of gas 1 pistol and orange soda..."

"Girl.... I know u want this dihhhh!"

- Kendrick Lamar

Last edited by iggy> : 02-02-2013 at 08:55 PM.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #21
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
You post on everything hip-hop related from a high horse.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #22
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
You post on everything hip-hop related from a high horse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OkgGeY0vf8

i mean look at this hip hop god. he's the greatest rapper ever.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #23
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

:O
Old 02-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #24
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

I pray my dick get big as the Eiffel Tower
So I can **** the world for seventy two hours
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:00 AM   #25
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool

"Guhh I know you this dihhhhh, guhhh I'm Kendrick Lamaaaa!"
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:31 AM   #26
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

"Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit em with the ether
Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep a eye out for Selener" -Nicki Minaj
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:12 AM   #27
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Life is like basketball sometime there shot miss and sometime there shot make." - Theoo
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #28
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

"I'm all about bein single, seeing double, making triple..."

Drizzy
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #29
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

I believe there's a god above me, I'm just the god of everything else /
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 AM   #30
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The good thing about this thread is its versatility. You could replace the thread title with "dumbest quotes of this past decade by an assortement of useless imbeciles" and it would still make perfect sense.
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: