Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #181
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board
Default Re: GT: Thunder at Cavs

I haven't seen anyone take over a game with scoring like Kyrie has this year in a LONG time. LeBron does it all around game but Kyrie can score any time he wants it seems in the 4th.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #182
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

yessssss michigan closed within 4 pts at the half... oops wrong thread
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #183
USABall
Kids at the park dunk on me

USABall has no real reputation yet.

Speights Irving great game to watch!
USABall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #184
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton

This mfuka turns into Jordan Bird in the 4th quarters, seriously this is insane. I will never doubt Kyrie again, forgive me Gawdrie.
Nothing new for those of us who have watched this kid the last two years. Nothing he does surprises me, especially down the stretch.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #185
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Nothing new for those of us who have watched this kid the last two years. Nothing he does surprises me, especially down the stretch.

I expect it, which is crazy to say, the game against the Raptors I knew he was going to hit that 3 pointer, and the move off the tristian thompson block
Old 02-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #186
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Purch has decent reputationPurch has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Purch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #187
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kyrie
FatComputerNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #188
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Their team defense was really exposed in that 4th quarter, Perkins should not be in the league, much less on a contender. He is way too slow, his pick n roll defense is the worst in the league.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:44 PM   #189
toneloc103
I hit open 5-footers

toneloc103 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
WOW!

Kyrie Irving is a BEAST!!! But I still don't like the whole "Chris Paul" wait til the 4th quarter to start playing thing. Other than that the guy has mad skills.

Ummmmm, he also had 11 points in the 3rd qtr. If anything get on him about not playing defense, but thats it...
toneloc103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #190
toneloc103
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
lmao @ Budadiiiiiiii

yeah where is boodiedaddi? SHHHHHHHH.. be very very quiet....
Old 02-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #191
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc103
yeah where is boodiedaddi? SHHHHHHHH.. be very very quiet....
I've been here and no one has effectively put me in my place because they can't. I still have the better hand.

Why the **** would I go anywhere when I've been proven right more than anyone in the history of this site? Doesn't make a lick of sense.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #192
toneloc103
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I've been here and no one has effectively put me in my place because they can't. I still have the better hand.

Why the **** would I go anywhere when I've been proven right more than anyone in the history of this site? Doesn't make a lick of sense.

No one is saying for you to go anywhere.. just recognize.. you talked crap about Kyrie all game, then he just ethered Goatbrook... give props...
Old 02-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #193
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Imagine if Kyrie was on OKC.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #194
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

Title
Old 02-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #195
toneloc103
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason

Wait... isnt West.. I mean Goatbrook the best pg in basketball? What y'all need Kyrie for?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: