Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default I won 2k +, need advice on how to spend it

list of shit to buy:

nexus 5 -350
jordan 4s -300
jordan 1s -250
bose soundtouch portable -500

not sure what else

wife is pressuring me to buy a 400 bladeless fan cause we about to pop a hellspawn soon and she's paranoid about blades + baby hands

god forbid

I don't wanna save the rest but if I cant come up with anything, probably gonna go back to the poker table
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I won 2k +, need advice on how to spend it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
list of shit to buy:

nexus 5 -350
jordan 4s -300
jordan 1s -250

not sure what else

wife is pressuring me to buy a 400 bladeless fan cause we about to pop a hellspawn soon and she's paranoid about blades + baby hands

god forbid

Do you really need all that or do you want it.

Personally if I was in your shoes and won 2k I'd take myself and the misses on holiday for a few weeks. Pick a country you've always wanted to visit and go there.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You are having a kid, why the **** do you need $500 in sneakers? Sneakers?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:53 PM   #4
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
jordan 4s -300
jordan 1s -250

How old are you? You mentioned a wife, but you don't know how to spend 2k?

Why must you spend it all? Why not save it for things you really need? I mean: Jordan 4s, Jordan 1s?! Are you a teenager?
lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

don't get a Bose
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #6
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lesgo to vegas
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #7
lakers_forever

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You are having a kid, why the **** do you need $500 in sneakers? Sneakers?

Yep. WTF.

Niko, I'm not american, do grown men actually save money (they usually don't even have to spend) to buy those horrible teenager sneakers?
Old 02-03-2014, 02:56 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers_forever
Yep. WTF.

Niko, I'm not american, do grown men actually save money (they usually don't even have to spend) to buy those horrible teenager sneakers?
It's huge business so apparently.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:57 PM   #9
Akrazotile
Cavs fan since forever

Akrazotile is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
list of shit to buy:

nexus 5 -350
jordan 4s -300
jordan 1s -250

not sure what else

god forbid

I don't wanna save the rest but if I cant come up with anything, probably gonna go back to the poker table

damn son, you ballin. they don't call you jefferson money for nothin.

get dat porsche dawg
Akrazotile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:58 PM   #10
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
don't get a Bose

what's better tho for a portable speaker?

I've been yearning for those sneakers since I was a boy who couldn't afford nice clothes or even outlet priced clothes

I would travel with the money but I'm leaving the country in 3 weeks for vacation anyways

I just feel like spending cause money is not tight and I've already saved quite a lot the past year

I'm not paying for kids' college tuitions, so I aint got no worries
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:00 PM   #11
lakers_forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's huge business so apparently.

Thanks. I just don't get it. When will an adult even use such childish sneakers? People don't use that for work, right?

And two sneakers from the same type/brand whatever... Even worse. Talk about wasting money.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #12
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spend it at the bank. Dipshit is having a kid and wants to drop 1K on some Jordans.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:25 PM   #13
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Save it, dummy
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:25 PM   #14
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
list of shit to buy:

nexus 5 -350
jordan 4s -300
jordan 1s -250

not sure what else

god forbid

You gotta be stupid if you pay 300 for some jordan 4s.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:26 PM   #15
Raymone
The Chosen King

Raymone is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
I'm not paying for kids' college tuitions, so I aint got no worries

You're supposed to believe in your kids, or at least pretend to, even if you think they're not college material.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: