Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Pre-Combine Mock

Here's what I got so far.

1: Kansas City, Luke Joeckle - The fact rumblings have come out that KC wants Foles or Smith makes me believe they hate the idea of drafting QB first overall.

2: Jaguars, Bjorn Werner - They need a difference maker on the edge.

3: Raiders, Dee Milliner - I'm assuming he will run well.

4: Eagles, Star Lotulelei - They need a nose tackle.

5: DET, Demontre Moore - Need to compliment the two big men inside.

6: CLE, Jarvis Jones - Can have a Clay Matthews like effect when he's on.

7: ARI, Eric Fisher - Strong senior bowl, huge need for Cards.

8: BUF, Geno Smith - I don't believe in Fitzpatrick.

9: NYJ, Cordarrelle Patterson - Huge need, one of my favorite players in draft.

10: TEN, Chance Warmack - Poor guard play last year, Chance fixes that.

11: Chargers, Lane Johnson - Gotta protect Rivers. Lane is qualified to do so.

12: Dolphins, Shariff Floyd - Best player available, they could use a DT.

13: Bucs, Xavier Rhodes - Huge need at corner. Rhodes is a personal fav.

14: CAR, Sheldon Richardson - Need a pass rushing DT, he fits the bill

15: NO, Barkevious Mingo - With the move to a 3/4, need a OLB.

16: STL, Kenny Vacarro - Difference maker at safety, Rams need one.

17: PIT, Manti T'eo - Need a ILB in the worst way.

18: DAL, Jonathan Cooper - Need Oline help, too much pressure on Romo.

19: NYG, Ansah - Osi out, Ansah in...

20: CHI, Ogletree - Replacement for Urlacher. Very good in pass coverage.

21: CIN, Dion Jordan - With possible departure of Johnson, Jordan slides in.

22: STL, Keenan Allen - Another weapon for Bradford.

23: MIN, Johnathan Banks - Need to get better at cornerback. Winfield is old.

24: IND, Johnathan Hankins - Need to get better on DLine.

25: SEA, Kawaan Short - Great senior bowl, SEA needs pass rusher at DT.

26: GB, Datone Jones - I am not crazy about their DE's, Datone solid prospect

27: HOU, Tavone Austin - They need another playmaker. Point blank.

28: DEN, Desmond Trufant - Champ isn't getting any younger.

29: NE, Barrett Jones - Seems like a BB kind of guy.

30: ATL, Zach Ertz - Repleacement for Tony.

31: SF, Jesse Williams, Sopoaga slipped up this past year.

32: BAL, Kevin Minter - A solid, though unspectacular ILB.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pre-Combine Mock

I doubt the Texans take Tavon Austin. Even though I'm a HUGE fan of his he doesn't have #1 receiver potential IMO. We're not just looking for a #2 receiver, we're looking for Andre's replacement. Trade up for Cordarelle Patterson, Rick Smith DO IT.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #3
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
I doubt the Texans take Tavon Austin. Even though I'm a HUGE fan of his he doesn't have #1 receiver potential IMO. We're not just looking for a #2 receiver, we're looking for Andre's replacement. Trade up for Cordarelle Patterson, Rick Smith DO IT.

In order to get Patterson you're gonna have to trade your 1st, 2nd and 3rd this year and even dig into next years draft by giving up a 3rd or 4th round pick.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm hoping Warmack falls to Dallas but if he doesn't I like what you have there.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:14 PM   #5
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Pitt is a good spot for Manti to get away from the media
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #6
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
In order to get Patterson you're gonna have to trade your 1st, 2nd and 3rd this year and even dig into next years draft by giving up a 3rd or 4th round pick.

I don't think we do it but if you think Cordarelle is worth that much, you're kidding yourself....Unless you just think that's how much it will take to move into the top 15.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #7
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Da'Rick Rodgers is a seriously underrated WR prospect in this year's draft. He has #1 receiver potential IMO and can be had in the 2nd or 3rd round most likely. He would have more hype if he hadn't gotten kicked out of Tennessee and forced to play at Tennessee Tech last year. Justin Hunter is also a potentially good pick for the Texans. Keenan Allen and DeAndre Hopkins too. Either way they need to draft a WR in the first round and there's a lot of solid options.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:45 PM   #8
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
I don't think we do it but if you think Cordarelle is worth that much, you're kidding yourself....Unless you just think that's how much it will take to move into the top 15.

I don't think, I know.

Draft value chart.

I think Patterson is going 12th at the latest to Miami. That 12th pick is worth 1200 points.

Your 27th, 59th, 91st and next years 3rd rounder is roughly 1200 points.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:48 PM   #9
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Da'Rick Rodgers is a seriously underrated WR prospect in this year's draft. He has #1 receiver potential IMO and can be had in the 2nd or 3rd round most likely. He would have more hype if he hadn't gotten kicked out of Tennessee and forced to play at Tennessee Tech last year. Justin Hunter is also a potentially good pick for the Texans. Keenan Allen too. Either way they need to draft a WR in the first round.

Justin Hunter is a very interesting prospect. He has obvious talent, and has performed in the SEC vs. quality competition. He's big, long, athletic... he's a better prospect, perhaps a much better prospect than Steven Hill was coming out last year.

I think the buzz around Hunter will gain steam after the combine.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not a bad pick at all but I would rather have Jarvis Jones. I long for a playmaking LB. He is that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: