Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Scholar are you still around i needa ask you something

You are probably the marijjuana connoisseur of ISH so have you ever tried a strain called Fruity Pebbles. I heard from a friend smoking a quarter of it is like touching hands with Jesus. No, I don't smoke and don't plan to.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:31 AM   #2
Budadiiii
LEGENDARY BULK

Budadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Scholar are you still around i needa ask you something

7 grams of quality weed is always a good time. Whether or not you touch Jesus's hand or not is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is you're 14 year old asian ugly ***
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:41 AM   #3
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Haven't tried it yet, but OP is an asian fakkit
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:44 AM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Did someone say FRUITY PEBBLES?!

Old 02-03-2013, 04:49 AM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
asian fakkit
That's like calling someone a grand piece of shit
Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #6
Budadiiii
LEGENDARY BULK

Budadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
That's like calling someone a grand piece of shit
No, being called an asian fakkit is much worse. Being gay and being asian are two of the worst things you can be. You happen to be both.

Old 02-03-2013, 04:54 AM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

Why wouldn't you want to be happy and be part of such a fabulous race/culture?
Old 02-03-2013, 04:56 AM   #8
Budadiiii
LEGENDARY BULK

Quote:
Why wouldn't you want to be happy and be part of such a fabulous race/culture?
What kind of asian are you specifically?
Old 02-03-2013, 05:02 AM   #9
SourPatchKids
Banned

Chinese. I might have some Thai blood though. Would be cool if I was part Costa Rican or something.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #10
Budadiiii
LEGENDARY BULK

Quote:
Chinese. I might have some Thai blood though. Would be cool if I was part Costa Rican or something.
Was this part really necessary?
Old 02-03-2013, 05:14 AM   #11
SourPatchKids
Banned

Nothing is essential.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #12
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

are all asians pain in the ass?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:37 AM   #13
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
shudap ya stoopid asian
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #14
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
are all asians pain in the ass?

I know dating Korean women is. That's for god damn sure. Nice culture but Jesus Christ
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #15
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You are probably the marijjuana connoisseur of ISH so have you ever tried a strain called Fruity Pebbles. I heard from a friend smoking a quarter of it is like touching hands with Jesus. No, I don't smoke and don't plan to.

SPK, next time just PM me. I don't use ISH that often any more, but I did log on today just to see if there were any discussions of the Superbowl. You're lucky this thread was still on the first page, albeit being the last thread all the way at the bottom of the page.

Anyway, to answer your question, I've tried many strands of marijuana. After a while of smoking, you stop giving a shit about the names because some are similar to others but given different names simply because the grower decided to call it something else. I'm sure I've tried Fruity Pebbles, but again, the names don't mean much to me so I rarely give them any mind.

As for smoking a quarter and touching hands with Jesus, that just sounds like some little kid describing his little experience dwelling into the world of Mary Jane. Don't pay attention to silly descriptions. Marijuana is a plant that helps ease stress/calm nerves, brings a sense of serenity, pleasure and relaxation, and causes mass munchies; however, it's different for everyone. Whereas one individual feels relaxed after smoking, another might feel paranoid or delusional.

If you do try marijuana one day, make sure you're ready for it. I've seen first timers have terrible trips where they feel like their entire world has turned upside down. It's truly a sad sight to see.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: