Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Am i fu*cking up my relationship?

not really a relationship. but we do fk. but it seems like she's talking to someone else more than me.

Is that much a issue that it needs being brought up. if you were seriously dating someone and you guys do everything together? should you be mad that she's wants to be on the phone with someone else more than you?

Do you talk 2 for example your girlfriend at night and if she stops and you notice she is talking to someone else. what would be your reaction? would you bring it up? everything else is good. but its not the same attention you used to get.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Am i fu*cking up my relationship?

RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

*** I hate being insecure. But I also hate being the second guy, the fall guy, the sweetheart.

I'm so confused. Am I overrating? How much do u talk to ur girl on the phone? I used to talk to my ex at night till we fell asleep.

Last edited by Bladers : 02-03-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #4
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang
Hiding his thumb cause it's brown.

2 in the blood, 1 in the mud.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #5
Bladers
Banned

Omg. I Overreacted *** u all! How Do I take back a text?!!!!!! Omg *** u all for not responding in time!
Old 02-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #6
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well it's up to you to decide if your ego and pride are hurt here or if you're catching feelings and then what do you want from there?

You said it yourself. You're "just f*cking"
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #7
Bladers
Banned

Omg u should all go to hell! *** u bb is better than this pos for advice
Old 02-03-2013, 11:07 PM   #8
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

Quote:
Two in the lady, one in the gravy.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #9
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

thats your problem, you lost your virginity to someone you dont even love. and your a bitchmade that depends on her too much thats why shes talking to a man not a little bitchmade boy
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #10
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

Quote:
It takes a man to sail the red sea but a hero to drink from it.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #11
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
thats your problem, you lost your virginity to someone you dont even love. and your a bitchmade that depends on her too much thats why shes talking to a man not a little bitchmade boy

What kind of advice is that? u know what? *** u!
Old 02-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #12
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
What kind of advice is that? u know what? *** u!

maybe you were to delusional to read between the lines.

im telling you your with the wrong person because you dont love her.
2nd your a dependant ****** on a woman, you need to go off be by yourself and grow some nuts, then look for a relationship where a woman wont talk to another man when ur laying next to her.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #13
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Well it's up to you to decide if your ego and pride are hurt here or if you're catching feelings and then what do you want from there?

You said it yourself. You're "just f*cking"
Thanks for ur response btw.
I'm not just in it to ***. That's the difference. I think i can wife up this broad in the future.
We connect so well and compliment each other. She's just not willing to commit to a rel because of her past.

And yes I'm catching feeling. But *** I should have read the bb thread before doing what I just did.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:14 PM   #14
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
maybe you were to delusional to read between the lines.

im telling you your with the wrong person because you dont love her.
2nd your a dependant ****** on a woman, you need to go off be by yourself and grow some nuts, then look for a relationship where a woman wont talk to another man when ur laying next to her.

I have deep feelings for her.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:17 PM   #15
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bro I'm goin to tell you one piece of advice. Be very careful of women with commitment issues due to past experiences.

That is a safety net cop out defense mechanism on their part and sometimes they WILL use it or it will manifest itself in them exhibiting shitty behavior.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: