Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #16
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: *Young Bran- These Hoes Be Actin Up Freestyle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Doesn't sound like a freestyle though, sounds written.

First 8 bars was writtin, the rest freestyle only cause I was drunk n high wen i did it, which is while Rob was recording I shouted him out lol. But yea, only wrote 8 bars on my book
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #17
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Omg pleesbelive tryna battle me
Give me probs n try to diss me casually
Ish about get another casualty
Snake ass n!gga Tryna muthaukkin rattle me

You should quit rap,
Take a quick nap,
N realize this battle is a mismatch
F*ck the raps, you just hatin
Nothing bout you da bomb
Just cooooonfirmation of my greatness

Young one, you got the wrong one
Learn where I come from
Where b*tches ain't broad
And n*ggas arms in long-johns

Come see me - Tom Tom
But I never miss wit the Heat - Bron Bron
Bring'em to dey feet, people on my D
Jay-Dog, waiting to be released

ARGH!! ARGH!! ARGH!!
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #18
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i liked it. you guys should check my boy mills out.
http://www.datpiff.com/MILLIE-Murder...pe.435243.html
if you just want to check out one song check out all or nothing.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:34 AM   #19
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
F*ck the raps, you just hatin
Nothing bout you da bomb
Just cooooonfirmation of my greatness

Young one, you got the wrong one
Learn where I come from
Where b*tches ain't broad ,
And n*ggas arms in long-johns

Come see me - Tom Tom
But I never miss wit the Heat - Bron Bron
Bring'em to dey feet, people on my D
Jay-Dog, waiting to be released

ARGH!! ARGH!! ARGH!!

I tried to take this light n not waste my time
Yet u try to battle me wit disgraceful lines
U talkin all hard but u a f*ckin imposter
Why u all on my d*ick like the front of my boxers

U a lame muthafukka, im a king muthafukka
N I'll beat u til u shout my name muthafukka
Its young bran, flow hotter than a suntan
U poppin off but it aint hittin like ya gun jammed

But let me relax- i know u known for quotes n jokes
N being a f@g ridin Lebrons d*ick coast to coast
Old 02-06-2013, 03:36 AM   #20
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Not bad, you've got some potential. Way better than any of the other raps/freestyles I've seen ISH members put up. You a fan of Ace Hood? You sound a bit like him.

Actually, besides "hustle hard" and that first single he had, I never really listened to dude.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #21
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:

Wats good pb?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #22
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wats good pb?

PB choked. PB choked
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #23
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

out of all the beats from Self Made 2, why this?

I went over Power Circle and This thing of ours
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #24
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Listen jack....
I'm crack like cocaine smoked
At heart
You just a mark like a stained coat

Damn...

Killed you in one line
You f*ckin delirious
When it come to this
I'm f*cking peerless

These just words
Wait till I deliver'em
Vocals so cold
On tracks go loco
Get iiilllll.....
Then kiiillll you and ya bozos

Real Deal... so help me say
Best tomorrow and today
They call me J
But don't forget the A-Y
I don't subliminally diss
I name guys

Like...

Young Bran, you a b*tch
P*ssy and a snitch
You f*ck wit me, I'm a f*ck yo slit
Now get off my D*CK!!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #25
PleezeBelieve

Old 02-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #26
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
@ you hyping up your own shit
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #27
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
https://soundcloud.com/yungbran24

Quick Verse Right Quick, Will Bring More To The Table!

One verse, the rest is just a beat, freestyle to it if u like lol
Long time my man, whats good?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #28
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Long time my man, whats good?

Watup bro, just been busy tryna get this bread up n make my music, hbu?

Oh n PB, haven't checked the thread til now, u have some ok bars, but I've obviously killed u, if u wanna lay down a track or somethin I'd be glad to do dat witcha or against ya playboy, so wats poppin?
Old 02-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #29
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

These hoes be acting up? You talkin bout yourself OP? I kid I kid
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #30
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you can def spit some verses
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: