Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #16
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Community Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
90's vernacular meaning actually good?

Nope, I mean terrible. Trust me, the writing will be off and the show will be way more absurd (even though that's hard to imagine).

I hope it's still solid, but I imagine an Indiana Jones 4 scenario.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #17
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i like that paintball episode with josh holloway
watched everything else because of alison brie
sometimes i rub one out to her scenes when the internet is down and im in a hurry
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #18
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Nope, I mean terrible. Trust me, the writing will be off and the show will be way more absurd (even though that's hard to imagine).

I hope it's still solid, but I imagine an Indiana Jones 4 scenario.
I too am planning for the worse but hoping for the best.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:14 AM   #19
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i like that paintball episode with josh holloway
watched everything else because of alison brie
sometimes i rub one out to her scenes when the internet is down and im in a hurry

Always thought about doing this with a bunch of different shows but isn't it a bit off putting when someone else gets in the shot?
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #20
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I just started session two. I'm still finding it hard to like the Winger character.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:12 AM   #21
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watched first episode. That Brie chick is hot. I liked first ep.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #22
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Always thought about doing this with a bunch of different shows but isn't it a bit off putting when someone else gets in the shot?
well first you investigate the scene just in case chevy chase doesnt get in the way

alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #23
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't wait.

So you have the unbelievable amazingness that is Community, and the absolute horridness that is The Big Bang Theory.....and TBBT will dominate in the ratings. Americans.....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #24
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

YES! More Annie & Britta!
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #25
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

First episode was pretty good had no problems with it. What about the rest of ish?
EricGordon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:10 PM   #26
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
well first you investigate the scene just in case chevy chase doesnt get in the way

So you want him in the scene?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #27
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stupid NBC never makes there shit viewable outside of the US.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #28
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
First episode was pretty good had no problems with it. What about the rest of ish?

Same. It fit with the rest of the series, and the Abed stuff was interesting and weird as usual. It will be weird when they air their Halloween episode in the upcoming month, lol.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #29
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good episode, i'd be happy if they keep this standard throughout the season.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #30
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Same. It fit with the rest of the series, and the Abed stuff was interesting and weird as usual. It will be weird when they air their Halloween episode in the upcoming month, lol.

I didn't totally hate it, didn't love it.

I absolutely hated the Greendale Babies cartoon in Abed's mind. It looked like shit, and I really hated when they did the anime segment in the foosball episode.

I have a bad feeling that they're ramping up the Dean's insanity like they overdid with Chang last year.

Hunger Deans was a weak pop culture grab.

The direction and cinematography looked off, a little too bright, and flatter angles.

There were some likable moments, but nothing stands out to me.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: