Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ISH NFL Mock Draft 2013

It's that time of the year again where we have our annual mock draft. I'm planning on for a 2 round mock draft as it always fails every year.. Only active/reputable posters will be allowed and I'm banking on every person to have 2-3(if they want). General guideline is that poster on the clock has 24 hours to select or we make the pick. It's probably a good idea to PM a ranking of picks if you know you won't be able to select in time.

As for the draft process. No trades allowed, 24-48 hour selection window(undecided), and a brief explanation on the pick(nothing crazy)

Pick your teams(i'll reserve some teams for fans of that team):

49ers: Knickballer(if anyone wants it PM me)
Bears-------------Ballinhun
Bengals
Bills-------------Irondarts
Broncos
Browns
Bucaneers
Cardinals-------Knickballer(if anyone wants them PM)
Chargers
Cheifs--------------Irondarts
Colts
Cowboys-------------Dooms
Dolphins
Eagles
Falcons
Giants
Jaguars----------------Dooms
Jets------------Heavenvincet
Lions------------------AbovetheRim
Packers---------Jazz
Panthers----------------Dooms
Patriots---------------Irondarts
Raiders
Rams-----------------Abovetherim
Ravens
Redskins
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans---------------Bullinhun
Vikings

Last edited by knickballer : 02-18-2013 at 12:21 PM.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH NFL Mock Draft 2013

Cowboys
Skins
Ginas

jk
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Cowboys
Skins
Ginas

jk

I'll sign you up for the Eagles then.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Nah I'm not on enough anymore
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:05 PM   #5
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Give me any three random teams.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:04 PM   #6
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

packers
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bills, Chiefs, Patriots
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #8
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I'll pass this year. No 1st round picks for the Skins, and I'm just not that interested in the draft this season.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #9
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Give me any three random teams.

I gave you Cowboys, Jags and Panthers
Old 02-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #10
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Jets
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #11
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

I'll take the Bears and.....Titans.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #12
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

I'll take the Lions and Rams
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I gave you Cowboys, Jags and Panthers

That works for me.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #14
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Come on guys pick some teams... It will be fun(I promise)!
Old 02-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #15
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Come on guys pick some teams... It will be fun(I promise)!
You can surprise me and pick another team for me if you want
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: