Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #181
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

You're still pretending everyone else does the same shit you do so you can justify your own perversions? It's incredibly transparent.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #182
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Hmmmm.. I used to hump my pillows when I first experimented with sex at like 11 or 12 years old. I tried the old fashioned method of hand + lotion but it didn't feel good at all at the time. I couldn't get off unless I thrusted into something. Haven't really told anyone that but noting else I'm that uncomfortable talking to people about. I've always been pretty open to people without the fear of embarrassment.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #183
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
You're still pretending everyone else does the same shit you do so you can justify your own perversions? It's incredibly transparent.

Im not pretending anything. Every male has had a cousin that they have had sexual feelings for.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #184
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Don't feed the obvious troll...
Old 02-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #185
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Don't feed the obvious troll...

Yet you still post in my thread if im troll, right?
Old 02-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #186
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Im not pretending anything. Every male has had a cousin that they have had sexual feelings for.

You make it sound like every man fantasizes about their cousins. There's a difference between that and noticing that a cousin is attractive.

And as far as you being a future sex offender, I was referring to behavior like this.

Quote:
-Once went to my friend's house party. Who happened to have a hot sister. She was out of town for some kind retreat. So at one point in the night I snuck in her room and beat off in her underwear drawer.

That's creepy and your friend would have every right to break your nose for something like that.

You're not as bad as ace23, who is probably on the verge of getting a van with tinted windows and hanging out around elementary schools, but thinking it's acceptable to jack off in some girls underwear without her knowing about it is really fucked up.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #187
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Yet you still post in my thread if im troll, right?
Since I give a **** about who created the topic.

I didn't even look at the first page. But you're right, If I saw it was you who created this thread then I would have probably ignored it.

Trolls can make decent threads. You're obviously a relatively intelligent dude just pulling peoples strings. I get it. What I don't get is why people take the shit serious, you know?

Keep on trolling if that's what gives you entertainment my man
Old 02-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #188
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow shaqattack went ham on ace on that last paragraph
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #189
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're not as bad as ace23, who is probably on the verge of getting a van with tinted windows and hanging out around elementary schools, but thinking it's acceptable to jack off in some girls underwear without her knowing about it is really fucked up.

If I remember right, Ace is a sock account of somebody who posted in the BTE a lot. Don't know if he's trolling, or using a sock to share real experiences.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #190
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
You make it sound like every man fantasizes about their cousins. There's a difference between that and noticing that a cousin is attractive.

And as far as you being a future sex offender, I was referring to behavior like this.

That's creepy and your friend would have every right to break your nose for something like that.

Its definitely creepy. But its not like I raped someone. With all the crime that is going on now, beating off in someone's underwear drawer is pretty tame.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #191
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I tried the old fashioned method of hand + lotion but it didn't feel good at all at the time. I couldn't get off unless I thrusted into something.
Same here.

This is my only account, by the way.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #192
MtMutombo
I airball my layups

MtMutombo has an OK reputation so far

This is a decent thread. The only troll is ShaqAttack. Dude is just coming in here to talk shit about people having done stuff that they already know is shitty... Nobodies bragging/justifying anything...

People are just coming in here to give voice to actions they cant otherwise and youre acting like some moral superhero with super powers of misunderstanding and condescension. Youve got nice feedback and a whole bunch of posts you should stick to talking sports.
MtMutombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #193
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtMutombo
This is a decent thread. The only troll is ShaqAttack. Dude is just coming in here to talk shit about people having done stuff that they already know is shitty... Nobodies bragging/justifying anything...

People are just coming in here to give voice to actions they cant otherwise and youre acting like some moral superhero with super powers of misunderstanding and condescension. Youve got nice feedback and a whole bunch of posts you should stick to talking sports.

In this thread, we've had a guy admit to getting boners around in his own words "very young girls" and molest his cousin while she was sleeping. We've also had a guy who has jacked off into a girl's underwear without her knowing it, and justifies it by saying "there's a lot of crime out there so this is tame."

They're putting this shit out there, so if they don't like comments such as mine, they should think twice about freely sharing these type of things about themselves.

If you knew anything, you'd know that such behavior is often considered warning signs, or getting turned on by very young girls, or molesting ANYONE while sleeping goes well beyond that. The latter is a criminal offense, and if his cousin was aware of it and chose to press charges, ace23 would've been behind bars at one point, and rightfully so.

I'm not familiar with your posts, but from this one alone, I can see there's not much between the ears.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #194
Stempel, HERB
Kids at the park dunk on me

Stempel, HERB is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
As a proud heroin junky, my moral character falls somewhere between shitbag and loser. Nobody should pay any attention where they stand in my eyes.

fixed
Stempel, HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #195
MtMutombo
I airball my layups

MtMutombo has an OK reputation so far

"They're putting this shit out there, so if they don't like comments such as mine, they should think twice about freely sharing these type of things about themselves."

Really? In a thread called things we have done and wouldnt tell anyone else? I think the point of the thread is to freely say these kinds of things ... but maybe youre right. Maybe it was opposite day when the OP posted and OP was eating gummy bears in his tellitubby onezie, thinking, god, I cant wait for people to NOT feel free to say things theyve done in real life but cant talk about. Prolly.

And as much as it is the internet and its easy to talk be mad and talk shit, if you actually have a good heard behind your IMO misguided shit talking, stop acting like an incredulous midget supervillain... and try to be helpful...

Im not even going to address the jacking into drawers thing. Silkkk is messing with you...
MtMutombo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: