Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #226
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Yea, there is definitely nothing wrong with trying heroin.

Never said it was a good thing to do, but how bad it is for an individual depends largely on how much they care about the things hard drugs can negatively impact. And that's a very individualized thing.

It's not something to be proud of, but not something to feel guilty about either, unless you're robbing people to support your habit.

Drugs are not a strange thing to do. It's not hard to see why anyone would like to them. You feel good instantly. Pretty simple concept. Now a big thing is people getting hooked on prescription painkillers, which can be essentially the same thing as heroin.

Now on the other hand, jacking off into your friend's sisters underwear is a strange, creepy thing to do. Other than that, your fantasies about your cousins and what not are harmless if they stay at. Weird, but harmless.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #227
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

My point is this whole thread you have been talking down other posters despite being a recovering heroin addict. Don't you see a problem with that?
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #228
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My point is this whole thread you have been talking down other posters despite being a recovering heroin addict. Don't you see a problem with that?

No, because having drug or alcohol problems are nothing to be ashamed of. The things I've talked down to people over are disturbing things that impact other people, and not normal.

And you really think I'm looking for a lesson in logic or morals from you of all people?
Old 02-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #229
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
No, because having drug or alcohol problems are nothing to be ashamed of. The things I've talked down to people over are disturbing things that impact other people, and not normal.

And you really think I'm looking for a lesson in logic or morals from you of all people?
I'm not trying to teach you a lesson about anything. The whole point of this thread was to say the outrageous things you have done. And you came in the thread acting like you were superior to everyone. Despite the fact you're degenerate heroin addict.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #230
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I'm not trying to teach you a lesson about anything. The whole point of this thread was to say the outrageous things you have done. And you came in the thread acting like you were superior to everyone. Despite the fact you're degenerate heroin addict.

Acting superior to everyone, huh? Everyone isn't some kid who jacks off into their friend's sisters underwear, and everyone certainly isn't like Ace, molesting a cousin WHILE SLEEPING or getting turned on by little girls. Actually, the things Ace said are so sick and he said them so casually that in hindsight, I'm starting to think he was trolling. But if not, then no, you shouldn't get a free pass for shit like that. That's not "outrageous." It's criminal.

The way you look down on people with addiction problems show you're very ignorant and intolerant, and probably very young.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #231
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Acting superior to everyone, huh? Everyone isn't some kid who jacks off into their friend's sisters underwear, and everyone certainly isn't like Ace, molesting a cousin WHILE SLEEPING or getting turned on by little girls. Actually, the things Ace said are so sick and he said them so casually that in hindsight, I'm starting to think he was trolling. But if not, then no, you shouldn't get a free pass for shit like that. That's not "outrageous." It's criminal.

The way you look down on people with addiction problems show you're very ignorant and intolerant, and probably very young.

Didn't you call me out earlier for explaining my actions regarding the underwear drawer/hot cousin talk? Yet you are doing the same thing about your heroin days. Don't act like you didn't come in this thread all high and mighty
Old 02-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #232
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Didn't you call me out earlier for explaining my actions regarding the underwear drawer/hot cousin talk? Yet you are doing the same thing about your heroin days. Don't act like you didn't come in this thread all high and mighty

The cousin thing is weird, but harmless, though there really isn't an explanation for jacking off in the girl's underwear. If you're friend was aware you did that to his sister, he really should have kicked your ass for it. If someone jacked off in your sister's underwear without her knowing, what would you do?

And you completely dodging the most important parts. How many people do you think have substance abuse problems and how many people do you think go around jacking off into random girl's underwear without their knowledge?

And more importantly, my actions are only relevant to myself. Yours do no harm to yourself, and only impact others. If you don't see a difference then there's really no hope for you.

And back to the cousin thing, I targeted you on that because you made the bold claim that every guy fantasizes about a cousin.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #233
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
stole a chocolate bar from a gas station once couple of years ago

still think about it to this day, struggling with making amends to myself
I know what you are going through. This morning, I cut a large line and I didn't realize what I did until after I got my coffee. I didn't apologize to anyone.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #234
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

After my first (and only) heartbreak, I somehow entangled myself in a series of events that led to me being a regular on the local swinger's scene for years.

Needless to say, public office is out of the question for me.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #235
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
After my first (and only) heartbreak, I somehow entangled myself in a series of events that led to me being a regular on the local swinger's scene for years.

Needless to say, public office is out of the question for me.
what was that shit like?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #236
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Why are cousins always so hot?

n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #237
Unstoppabull
High School Varsity 12th Man

Unstoppabull has decent reputationUnstoppabull has decent reputation

I sat down next to a fat guy on the bus once, and let one rip(farted). I got off shortly afterwards.
Unstoppabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #238
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
I sat down next to a fat guy on the bus once, and let one rip(farted). I got off shortly afterwards.

you'd be ashamed to tell people in real life about farting?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:23 PM   #239
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
The cousin thing is weird, but harmless, though there really isn't an explanation for jacking off in the girl's underwear. If you're friend was aware you did that to his sister, he really should have kicked your ass for it. If someone jacked off in your sister's underwear without her knowing, what would you do?

And you completely dodging the most important parts. How many people do you think have substance abuse problems and how many people do you think go around jacking off into random girl's underwear without their knowledge?

And more importantly, my actions are only relevant to myself. Yours do no harm to yourself, and only impact others. If you don't see a difference then there's really no hope for you.

And back to the cousin thing, I targeted you on that because you made the bold claim that every guy fantasizes about a cousin.

Actually no. You were committing a crime and if you got arrested you would be put in jail where every ones tax money would be paying for you. Plus you were setting an awful example for anyone who may have been around you, plus you were disappointing anyone who may be family or friend by doing it.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #240
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
Actually no. You were committing a crime and if you got arrested you would be put in jail where every ones tax money would be paying for you. Plus you were setting an awful example for anyone who may have been around you, plus you were disappointing anyone who may be family or friend by doing it.

I'd get the worst out of the jail experience, by far, and really the money any individual would pay for such a thing is something nobody could possibly notice. I didn't do drugs around kids either so this example thing is some of the worst horseshit I've read. Pretty much everyone I was hanging out with had been to prison, done far worse shit than I'd dream of doing, and were older for the most part. I did not influence anyone to do drugs, and have made it a rule to never introduce anyone to them. Fact is, I always preferred doing drugs alone, and always thought it was a pain in the ass where you go to get your shit and getting into a situation where you end up hanging out.

As far as disappointing family and friends? This is the biggest joke, I won't get into specifics, but I'll just say that my family has disappointed me, and I can honestly say I don't owe them shit. The only family member who hasn't disappointed me, has their own addiction problems, which I'd say are worse than mine and have gone on longer.

Friends? My "friends" were the people I was smoking crack with, or the people introducing me to dealers. One of only a few friends I had who occasionally had my back was the same person who introduced me to both crack and heroin.

So once again, you've proven to be ignorant. All you did was repeat some bad cliches that sound straight out of an after school special.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: