Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #256
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

I'm surprised Silkk's confession doesn't include "got a hard-on watching LeBron play basketball on TV. Jerked off viciously."
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:19 PM   #257
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I discovered fapping the summer after 8th grade
So how many grades did you skip?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #258
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I will never ever forget the time when Howard mentioned the vacuum the very first time around. "Come on guys everyone's done the ol' vacuum now stop playin around."

and B went.

"uhh no."

If I had ever seen something like that reenacted in public I'd collapse ont he flower.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #259
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bump. Silkk is a weird motherfucker
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:07 PM   #260
eriX
Good High School Starter

eriX has not been impressing people

i would link you guys some blogs i came across on tumblr that involves some intense incest that some of you seem to fantasize about here...
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #261
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
i would link you guys some blogs i came across on tumblr that involves some intense incest that some of you seem to fantasize about here...

Am I the only person that thinks the idea of two sisters going at it is pretty hot? The idea of forbidden love can be a huge turn on for some. And like I said, more people have had some type of sexual experience with their cousin than they want to admit. And no, I haven't. But you would be surprised the amount of people that have had those moments.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #262
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Am I the only person that thinks the idea of two sisters going at it is pretty hot? The idea of forbidden love can be a huge turn on for some. And like I said, more people have had some type of sexual experience with their cousin than they want to admit. And no, I haven't. But you would be surprised the amount of people that have had those moments.

really have a hard time believing you know multiple people who told you they had a sexual experience with their cousin.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #263
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

I pee in the sink

only my gf knows this
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #264
MavsSuperFan
NBA sixth man of the year

MavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation hereMavsSuperFan has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I'm surprised Silkk's confession doesn't include "got a hard-on watching LeBron play basketball on TV. Jerked off viciously."

he tells people about that
MavsSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #265
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
I pee in the sink

only my gf knows this

how long have you been doing it?

i randomly went through a phase of it, myabe 6 months, during puberty.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #266
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFan
- My sexual fantasy is an adult (30-35 years old), tall, with some muscle(not much),attractive woman with very bad breath cuddling me, rubbing my ***** ,sucking me off and bossing me around. Not something ive done, just wanted to admit it somewhere... I can't explain it... it always been my fantasy.

- I peed in my parents coffee jar... I was ****ing mad at them, i can't tell you what they did to me, but i was ****ING mad... so i did it.

- I used god as an excuse to go to rich people churches and stalk hot high class girls.

LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #267
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
how long have you been doing it?

i randomly went through a phase of it, myabe 6 months, during puberty.

since when I was around 13
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #268
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
No one is topping this. Congrats, you win
Cult Classic Nigha
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #269
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Bump. Silkk is a weird motherfucker

I guarantee the stuff I said isn't even in the top half of weird stuff people on this board have done. Im just willing to admit it. Every guy on this planet has a handful ( ) of jerk of stories. The guy you are debating Kobe/LeBron with could be a mass murderer for all you know. The people judging others in the thread could be cross-dressers for all we know. Hell, there was a guy earlier who bashed others and than admitted to watching animal p.orn
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #270
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
The internet doesn't count....

-Once went to my friend's house party. Who happened to have a hot sister. She was out of town for some kind retreat. So at one point in the night I snuck in her room and beat off in her underwear drawer.
Gotta admit, you've got some pretty big balls.

I sneaked into girl's room during a party too, initially not knowing whose room it was, and lied down on her bed to take a phone call.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: