Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #271
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

bump
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #272
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Random_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this board

I like going down on my girl's ass
Random_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #273
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy

I'm not trying to judge you cuz I know a ton of dudes do it

But that shits whack
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #274
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Random_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
I'm not trying to judge you cuz I know a ton of dudes do it

But that shits whack
To each their own
Random_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #275
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy
Doesn't your dick get full of shit?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #276
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had sex with 3 different fruits. I came in my ex-girlfriends butt while she was sleeping. I stole panties from my friends mom and tried them on (they looked good on me). Trannies are cool. One time I hit a parked car and peeled out while driving my moms car.

No one is perfect.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #277
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I've had sex with 3 different fruits. I came in my ex-girlfriends butt while she was sleeping. I stole panties from my friends mom and tried them on (they looked good on me). Trannies are cool. One time I hit a parked car and peeled out while driving my moms car.

No one is perfect.
Why fruit?
Old 12-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #278
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Why fruit?

Because when I was your age I tried to **** everything that had a hole, and even things that didn't have holes.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #279
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Because when I was your age I tried to **** everything that had a hole, and even things that didn't have holes.
I hope you mean real fruits, because what you're saying can have a different meaning
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:46 PM   #280
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Doesn't your dick get full of shit?
I could be misunderstanding him, but it sounds like he's talking about licking his girl's anus. At least that's what I get with "going down on". It's a normal fetish some couples like.

Also in correlation with what you mentioned in my experience no.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #281
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

No one is perfect.
You had anal sex with your woman while she was sleeping, and she didn't wake up?

Im not sure that is possible :\
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #282
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Wait... BB is she really was sleep that's rape.......
Old 12-01-2013, 09:24 PM   #283
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
You had anal sex with your woman while she was sleeping, and she didn't wake up?

Well he said came. He was probably *********ing and aimed at her asshole.

@Meticode: Oh I thought going down mean like cumming inside. Thanks for the clarification.

=

5 months ago I hit a car and just ran off without paying for the damages.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #284
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Silk and Ace.........

What the fck?
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #285
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

It wasnt sex. I was jerking it
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: