Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #76
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
19, it was the summer after her freshman year in college. She was asleep when I did the deed.

wait, you jerked off to her, while she was in the room!?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #77
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
wait, you jerked off to her, while she was in the room!?
Yeah, but I was doing it through my basketball shorts. I had my phone in my hand, so I would have looked natural had my mom/brothers walked in.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #78
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

there are some seriously disturbed individuals in here
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #79
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
there are some seriously disturbed individuals in here

The only thing crazy out of line was the guy that watches animal p.orn.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #80
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
The only thing crazy out of line was the guy that watches animal p.orn.

maserbating to someone while they sleep certainly crosses the line

also, from your op when u jerk off on that girls underwear, so did yiu just leave some underwear with your c*m on it? or did u clean up afterwards?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #81
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
maserbating to someone while they sleep certainly crosses the line

also, from your op when u jerk off on that girls underwear, so did yiu just leave some underwear with your c*m on it? or did u clean up afterwards?

I just pulled the drawer out and and looked down at her panties and eventually shot a round off. She had a lamp on the dresser, so I didn't have to turn her room light on. Thankfully her dresser wasn't that tall because than I would have had to pull the whole drawer out first. In hindisight, I should have probably just grabbed a pair for the road and jerked off into them later. But I wanted to spread my seed across more than one pair at the time for whatever reason.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #82
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

After reading through this thread I now feel a lot more normal, thanks
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #83
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

These last two years lol.

The guy rubbing it out next to the girl is a a disgusting person, but he is also a guy and it's just the truth that most guys do that. I don't think I've ever done anything quite like that, especially since being older...it's a little too personal. Like *********e in a theater or something lol. That's a lot classier.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #84
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
After reading through this thread I now feel a lot more normal, thanks

Old 02-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #85
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

what the **** is going on in this thread
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #86
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
what the **** is going on in this thread
I'm just happy that all the cousin fcking going on here isn't being done by Texans, because if it were that is what everyone would blame it on...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #87
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm just happy that all the cousin fcking going on here isn't being done by Texans, because if it were that is what everyone would blame it on...

ace23 is from houston...

I mean, it's not a big deal to recognize that your female cousin is a pretty but it's another to jerk off to her.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #88
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

I guarantee you have at least one hot cousin you have thought about f.ucking
Old 02-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #89
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
ace23 is from houston...

I mean, it's not a big deal to recognize that your female cousin is a pretty but it's another to jerk off to her.
FCK...

oh no, what have I done
Old 02-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #90
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I guarantee you have at least one hot cousin you have thought about f.ucking
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: