Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters
 
G-Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,376
Default what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Anything u learned from ur parents or dad?
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,159
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Ima tell him these rachet hoes be actin up.

Wen u smash a chick, take ya condom off, tie it in a knot, n take it wit you
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff
 
gigantes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,674
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
what are u gonna pass on to ur son?
a pen is.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 20,292
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

I have a daughter. When you have a son you have to worry about all the trouble his penis could get him into. When you have a daughter you have to worry about every penis out there.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:21 PM   #5
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,626
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I have a daughter. When you have a son you have to worry about all the trouble his penis could get him into. When you have a daughter you have to worry about every penis out there.

stop putting your daughter on a pedestal, shes just another female that is going to eventually get porked.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 20,292
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
stop putting your daughter on a pedestal, shes just another female that is going to eventually get porked.

I'm her dad. I'm allowed to put her on a pedestal.
Come back to me when you have a daughter.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
Just2McFly
By Any Means
 
Just2McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,591
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
stop putting your daughter on a pedestal, shes just another female that is going to eventually get porked.


The things people say on the internet. You know you would get the shit slapped out of you in real life if you said this shit.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #8
JohnnySic
green is good
 
JohnnySic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 8,391
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Individuality and self-reliance.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is
 
Mr. I'm So Rad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Edge of Despair
Posts: 12,217
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

I hope I don't have a son.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!
 
SilkkTheShocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,786
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Extensive knowledge of the game of basketball
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #11
Stuckey
ifirtworld
 
Stuckey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: igloo
Posts: 7,669
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

^ LOL

I'm gonna give my kid just a little space and time to fvck around, then he/she will really appreciate and understand the gravitas of life
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #12
ZeN
RichardRiderLives
 
ZeN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nova Corps.
Posts: 25,692
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly


The things people say on the internet. You know you would get the shit slapped out of you in real life if you said this shit.


ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #13
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,940
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

I will told him how to make his jumpshot look all swag , like melo.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 11,788
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

I'm currently teaching him proper work ethics and manners.

I think the world lacks basic ettiquette. Things like saying please and thanks, holding open doors, corteous gestures...things like that.

With work ethics I try and point out how people should work hard at whatever job they have and treat it with the utmost importance. It may not be your career, but it will be a stepping stone, so use what you can get out of it to further your career.

One lesson that seems to have been abandoned is to look both ways before crossing the street. Intersections have become a very dangerous place. Pedestrians just dart out the first chance they get. I get my son to make eye contact with the driver, even if it's our right of way, to establish that we are crossing.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 20,292
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I'm currently teaching him proper work ethics and manners.

I think the world lacks basic ettiquette. Things like saying please and thanks, holding open doors, corteous gestures...things like that.

With work ethics I try and point out how people should work hard at whatever job they have and treat it with the utmost importance. It may not be your career, but it will be a stepping stone, so use what you can get out of it to further your career.

One lesson that seems to have been abandoned is to look both ways before crossing the street. Intersections have become a very dangerous place. Pedestrians just dart out the first chance they get. I get my son to make eye contact with the driver, even if it's our right of way, to establish that we are crossing.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy