Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what are u gonna pass on to ur son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Nice name.

Thank god you didn't name your kid, "Jasyn." ****ing parents these days trying to get creative with their kids' names and making them "special."

The people in my neighborhood are into naming their kid's family last names. My daughter has friends named Edison and McClaren. They also like the WASPy hyphen like John-Henry.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #32
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
The people in my neighborhood are into naming their kid's family last names. My daughter has friends named Edison and McClaren. They also like the WASPy hyphen like John-Henry.

My buddy's gf who has a daughter (precious little girl...I'm her best friend) is named Kaidynne (). The mom is 23 and that kid is going to become a brat. She gets her way all the time and isn't disciplined at all. She's a "millennial" parent and can be kinda psycho. She thinks her kid is most special and uses it against my buddy all the time when it was her own damn fault she got pregnant in the first place. And gets mad at her baby daddy and shit for not paying child support and how shitty he is. Hey, shouldn't have ****ed him. One of those women that will be like, "not all of us have fathers" on FB on father's day. I digress.

Still, her daughter's awesome and tries to get me to open up toys for her that her mom doesn't want open yet. Tries to get me to clean her room too. I resist though. I never thought I'd be good with kids but they're so damn adorable.

Last edited by Balla_Status : 02-05-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #33
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My buddy's gf who has a daughter (precious little girl...I'm her best friend) is named Kaidynne (). The mom is 23 and that kid is going to become a brat. She gets her way all the time and isn't disciplined at all. She's a "millennial" parent and can be kinda psycho. She thinks her kid is most special and uses it against my buddy all the time when it was her own damn fault she got pregnant in the first place. And gets mad at her baby daddy and shit for not paying child support and how shitty he is. Hey, shouldn't have ****ed him. One of those women that will be like, "not all of us have fathers" on FB on father's day. I digress.

Still, her daughter's awesome and tries to get me to open up toys for her that her mom doesn't want open yet. Tries to get me to clean her room too. I resist though. I never thought I'd be good with kids but they're so damn adorable.

THIS!

I also thought I was bad with kids, but this cousins girl is so adorable and fun, I just truthfully like playing with her. Soccer, basketball something in the snow - its just awesome.I like teaching her the right things, Illuminati,Chemtrailsjk. And she loves me the most of all people except her parents, obv. I cant wait to have children myself. Need to get a wifey material GF tho.

Last edited by CeltsGarlic : 02-05-2013 at 03:13 PM.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #34
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My buddy's gf who has a daughter named Kaidynne.

How the hell do you even pronounce that?

Kay-den?
Kai-din?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #35
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
How the hell do you even pronounce that?

Kay-den?
Kai-din?

K-din

So dumb. I want to tell her so bad that the name is stupid.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #36
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
K-din

So dumb. I want to tell her so bad that the name is stupid.

Yeeesh... I don't think I could stop myself from commenting on the name to them.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #37
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A reasonable understanding and appreciation of the scientific method. And I'll round that out with a few life lessons like this.

http://youtu.be/KL82I32hG5o?t=2m29s
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #38
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Im putting my son in boxing for a sport
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:11 AM   #39
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Aside from my good looks?

Well, unless he takes after his mother's side, a huge cack.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:22 AM   #40
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Just want my children to have both parents around.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: