Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #16
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Obama Administration's dangerous memo on drones released

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

Are you saying the Republicans didn't try it or that no one believe it when the Republicans tried it?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #17
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Are you saying the Republicans didn't try it or that no one believe it when the Republicans tried it?
No one believe it when they tried.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #18
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
MSNBC is blasting Obama right now. Maddow destroyed Obama the other night. Libs are taking off their Obama glasses...

You're a f.ucking idiot if you think Romney would have done anything differently. This isn't a Democrat v Republican or liberal v conservative problem. This is the way our government has been moving for a while now (starting with George W Bush), and it's only going to get worse REGARDLESS of political party affiliation.

If citizens could look past party lines and focus on the actual f.ucking problems in this country we'd be 1000 times better off but the media keeps f.ucktards like you focused on OMG DEM LIBERALS ARE RUINING AMERICA

Last edited by ItsMillerTime : 02-05-2013 at 06:37 PM.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #19
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

So are people still gonna act like Obama isn't a war criminal?
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #20
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
So are people still gonna act like Obama isn't a war criminal?

Yes, watch the news tomorrow lol
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #21
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
MSNBC is blasting Obama right now. Maddow destroyed Obama the other night. Libs are taking off their Obama glasses...

I need a video of this. Every time I turn on that network, that dyke and that lunatic Matthews are continually sucking the Obama c*ck.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #22
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

i have no problem with our government taking out American citizen terrorist targets without a trial so long as the circumstances justify it. i mean how many times have they done that? and its not like we weren't sure the target was Al Qaeda hierarchy when we did :P

people are so paranoid of our government to a fault. its ridiculous the way so many people in our country think, like the government is out to get them individually. i'm constantly surprised when i talk to people who stockpile guns and think its to protect themselves from our government
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #23
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
You're a f.ucking idiot if you think Romney would have done anything differently.

Why would Romney have sabotaged his presidency so early by agreeing to this?? That wouldn't make any sense, therefore I doubt any recently elected Republican President would've done anything remotely like this. The only way Republicans could secure a future for their party and re-election in 2016 was if they had stayed away from foreign affairs and solely focused on the economy here at home along with illegal immigration.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:11 PM   #24
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i have no problem with our government taking out American citizen terrorist targets without a trial so long as the circumstances justify it. i mean how many times have they done that? and its not like we weren't sure the target was Al Qaeda hierarchy when we did :P

people are so paranoid of our government to a fault. its ridiculous the way so many people in our country think, like the government is out to get them individually. i'm constantly surprised when i talk to people who stockpile guns and think its to protect themselves from our government
I am along with you that the general American populace is too paranoid about the government.

But, I disagree that this issue relates to that. This is more so a blatant and outspoken violation of the 5th amendment. I mean, drones by themselves cause lots of controversy, but the fact that the government doesn't even have to prove anything to use them to eliminate a U.S. citizen is extremely dangerous. I can see such a doctrine being misused for non-Al Qaeda members and such. It's just a slippery slope and just so obviously violating the bill of rights. Not that the government hasn't done it before though.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #25
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I need a video of this. Every time I turn on that network, that dyke and that lunatic Matthews are continually sucking the Obama c*ck.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=maddow+drones+video
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #26
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
I am along with you that the general American populace is too paranoid about the government.

But, I disagree that this issue relates to that. This is more so a blatant and outspoken violation of the 5th amendment. I mean, drones by themselves cause lots of controversy, but the fact that the government doesn't even have to prove anything to use them to eliminate a U.S. citizen is extremely dangerous. I can see such a doctrine being misused for non-Al Qaeda members and such. It's just a slippery slope and just so obviously violating the bill of rights. Not that the government hasn't done it before though.

You're acting like they haven't used spies and wetworkers to kill people all over the world since we became a country... They're just using joystick controlled robots now.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #27
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
You're acting like they haven't used spies and wetworkers to kill people all over the world since we became a country... They're just using joystick controlled robots now.
wetworkers is a great typo

I think this is different because it puts less accountability in the hands of those in charge to make the decision on such a killing. It vests even more power in the executive branch and has more to do with American citizens being deprived of basic rights in the the constitution.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #28
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would be laughing if it wasn't so serious but I saw this coming months ago(I actually predicted this in a thread way back)..

Did you guys really think this wasn't going to happen? The government is slowly and slowly taking away the rights from the people and turning the country into a police state. Inb4 I'm called a conspiracy theorist.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:49 PM   #29
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I would be laughing if it wasn't so serious but I saw this coming months ago(I actually predicted this in a thread way back)..

Did you guys really think this wasn't going to happen? The government is slowly and slowly taking away the rights from the people and turning the country into a police state. Inb4 I'm called a conspiracy theorist.
This is the truth. Libertarians and even Tea Partyists called the federal government on it when this bill was first introduced.

What this country needs is a Libertarian Wave or a Libertarian Awakening. Once that happens, a Libertarian demagogue can be elected and(hopefully) with a libertarian Congress individual rights will be restored fully and economically the US can take grand strides toward a significantly more free market.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #30
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only a fool would trust a government built on greed, power, and deceit. When the economy crashes, and the government declares marshal law, then the citizens of America will really see what their government is capable of.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: