Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-25-2015, 12:37 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Things that piss you off, motherf-cker

i'll start

U MAD, BRO?

yeah why shouldn't i be mad? you just declared yourself a clueless idiot without information or morals. what's not to be mad about? are we all doing this stupid-ass internet dance because your mother didn't give you enough attention and you dropped out of school at age 13? is one more meme-GIF you 'cleverly' paste in going to provide the final ass-kicking to other people's points?

"LOOSE"

the word is "lose." you lose your keys. (that's BAD mkay?) you let loose your juice. (that's GOOD, mkay?)

THIS GUY IS BETTER THAN THAT GUY, AND HERE'S THE STATS

whatever. here's the stats that your an obsessive teenager who needs everyone to agree with your opinion for the breeziest of reasons. in fact, fundamentally you lack the ability to really enjoy what you say you enjoy, so you've got to turn it in to an argument to feel better about your opinion. unfortunately you have a tendency to get offended at surprisingly deep levels upon the simplest of disagreements. worse yet, an actual argument upon your position typically turns you in to a keyboard berzerker. (how about you try to let it go instead, motherf-cker)

i got more, but yall turn

Last edited by gigantes : 01-25-2015 at 06:45 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:40 AM   #2
SugarHill
endtroducing infamous

SugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things that piss you off, motherf-cker

when people use monkey to describe chimps and other apes like gorillas and orangutans
SugarHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:45 AM   #3
RightTwoCensor
Kids at the park dunk on me

RightTwoCensor posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRightTwoCensor posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRightTwoCensor posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Red Rep.... If only someone could change that...
RightTwoCensor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:56 AM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 01-25-2015, 12:59 AM   #5
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The overused Alpha phrase.
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:01 AM   #6
BasedTom
Reigning Xmas MVP

BasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:57 AM   #7
They Won
I hit open 5-footers

They Won is considered somewhat coolThey Won is considered somewhat coolThey Won is considered somewhat cool

rape
They Won is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:13 AM   #8
JebronLames
2015 FMVP:LeBron James

JebronLames has decent reputation

Needy people
JebronLames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:07 PM   #9
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rent Free and bullshit cop-out phrases
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:32 PM   #10
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

pretty much anything these days
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:37 PM   #11
BuffaloBill
<3

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarHill
when people use monkey to describe chimps and other apes like gorillas and orangutans

and black people
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:39 PM   #12
Theoo
realgm SUCKS

Theoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this board

real gm. im just sofk**ing pissed that these website even exists. i cant stop thinking about ho wmuch i hate them i lose many night of sleep sometimes , i hate that forum so much i resent every single mother****er retarted poster on these website. they have NO respects for insidehoop, the arent famely like us... we are nr #1 basketballs forum on the internet and the dont udnerstand that .. i always look through peoples internet history and if i see realgm i know i dont want talk to these perosn ever again , i haved lose to many relationship with woman becuse i see the have browse real gm fk** that forum and fk** all ther fk**ing member
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 12:45 PM   #13
gigantes
A piece of fluff

BasedTom, for f-cking up the formatting.
Old 01-25-2015, 12:51 PM   #14
alenleomessi

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

loose vagina and OP
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:08 PM   #15
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When you pull to a 4 way stop and you obviously come to a complete stop first before the car that will be crossing your path. And that motherf*cker decides he's going to go first, right when you do, so you both stop, then start going forward again and you're yelling out in your car "What the f*ck are you doing!?"

So now I just come to a complete stop and make sure I stop after other cars and let them go. I did this once and a car actually sat there like 10 seconds after I obviously stopped second behind them and wanted me to go first.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: