Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation
Default nvm

nvm

Last edited by shady6121 : 06-15-2014 at 05:34 AM.
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Epic Songs Thread

Very few will top this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHfE682mm3c
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
lol @ this comment

Quote:
Play this to the birth of your first son, right at the end hold him to the sky and scream.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

not really a song but this is pretty epic I think

it's underrated IMO...but it is no wonder it was never mainstream, completely impossible to have clean radio version of this

it's genius

the first 1:00 is just pure female bitching...saying the same thing over and over...and it feels like it never stops...exactly like when it happens in real life lol

after that RZA just goes absolutely ape shit on her...there are vidions of domestic violence from all races in the video

and the real beauty of this is that anyone who was in a long term relationship while in their 20s can most likely relate to this...whoever you are, any race, you can relate to this if you shared a roof with a female at a young age

and on top of that it is a killer RZA beat

RZA
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:05 PM   #5
BuffaloBill
TG3II

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWiyKgeGWx0

It doesn't get any more epic than this song. I'm pretty sure this song is why the word epic was created.

The songs from pirates of the caribbean and requiem for a dream are epic too
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #6
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJhTDxaSnTk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3NUxXt77c
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #7
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_13KZwhO8
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #8
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWiyKgeGWx0

It doesn't get any more epic than this song. I'm pretty sure this song is why the word epic was created.

The songs from pirates of the caribbean and requiem for a dream are epic too
Yeah this is Epic worthy.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:59 PM   #9
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cb0h4Jlx70
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:12 AM   #10
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Regarding the Conan song - this part of the suite is even more epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onGWF8mz1Zw
That feel when the chorale starts at 2.20 ..
Or why not just post the whole f*cking thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhvd9twPEIo
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #11
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICnlyNUt_0o
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #12
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46tS09yBc9I

A 10 minute mix of immediate music.

I promise if you play video games to this music, you'll do nasty.
Wally450 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:55 AM   #13
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Regarding the Conan song - this part of the suite is even more epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onGWF8mz1Zw
That feel when the chorale starts at 2.20 ..
Or why not just post the whole f*cking thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhvd9twPEIo

Yes!!!

Call me crazy, but the entire album used to be my alarm. My wife thought I was crazy cause I'd listen to this every night, I was obsessed with it as a kid as well. I got every version of the Conan album, simply powerful as shit.

I want to do a tribute album and sample the whole thing (similar to the Grey Album) but I don't know where to start. I also got tons of respect for Basil (RIP) so I don't wanna tarnish this beautiful album. The intro of the film was also the intro of a mix I made.

Might listen to it now actually.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: