Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #16
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A friend of mine is seriously thinking of going to Russia to bring a wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Wasn't Mel Gibson's old girlfriend Russian? This makes a lot of sense.
Yea, I reckon she was.

Still, it's been one of my life's goals to get with a Russian chick. Don't know why, but there's something about them that I just can't get enough of. Must be the accent. We had a Russian exchange student at my school during Year 12 who was drop dead gorgeous. Total mastabatorial fantasy at that age.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #17
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: A friend of mine is seriously thinking of going to Russia to bring a wife.

I'd never do it, I've seen a doco on it and also louis therouxs doco on thai brides. In their cultures men treat their women like crap, beat them and expect them to be like slaves which is a common reason why a lot of them want foreign guys. They also have all the american movies and culture crammed down their throat and think life will be like that. Also want to get out of their crappy villages and have no other way of doing it. Some may be ok but how could you really trust that relationship isn't just a job and chore for her.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:49 PM   #18
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A bunch of creepy old guys in Maine have gone and picked up young Filipino chicks. Most seem to least at least a while, although I don't know how happy they are.

The chick in the OP is smoking.

I wouldn't trust that stuff though.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #19
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

I know of someone who has done this. The girls just want a way out of there country. They will treat the men well for the first couple of years and then when they are settled they will bring there family over and/or take your money.

Where is the picture? Can you put it back up?
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #20
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

I'd go over there

1. Bang her
2. Bang her again
3. Get on the next flight back to the US

Make sure she doesn't mess with the condom though. Bitch might poke a hole in it or something to get pregnant. Another alternative would be to take some morning after pills.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #21
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Friend eh?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #22
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i worked with a guy that did this but the chick was asian. he ended up losing his house, car and eventually the wife herself. she walked out on him and he was on anti-depressants and working crazy overtime to keep up with all his bills.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #23
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

What's the website? I'd like to steal her from your friend. Thanks.
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:43 AM   #24
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

It should be plainly obvious that these women just want out of a shit ty situation and want to get that green card.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #25
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Classic too good to be true case.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:20 AM   #26
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation

It is what it is. "Your Friend" will have sex with a really beautiful women for 3 years or so and then it will be over. She will walk away with half of everything.

I have met plenty of Russians. Believe me, they are not setimental types. There will be no "love". There will be no attachment.

Is it worth it?...Depends on your friend.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #27
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
Maybe they just clicked on that deeper spiritual level. But still I wouldn't do it. There are some very shady people in Russia. Is she from Moscow or some small town in the middle of nowhere?
Went back to look at her profile and actually she's from the Ukraine.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #28
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We're talking about Thorp here right?
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #29
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando
It is what it is. "Your Friend" will have sex with a really beautiful women for 3 years or so and then it will be over. She will walk away with half of everything.

I have met plenty of Russians. Believe me, they are not setimental types. There will be no "love". There will be no attachment.

Is it worth it?...Depends on your friend.

With all due respect, sir Ronaldo, if you were getting fukked on a nightly basis and this was practically your sole source of emotional/financial security and you actually dug the dude's style... would you not have Some feelings of bonding?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #30
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
With all due respect, sir Ronaldo, if you were getting fukked on a nightly basis and this was practically your sole source of emotional/financial security and you actually dug the dude's style... would you not have Some feelings of bonding?
There's your problem.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: