Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #271
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

He's so much faster and makes awesome catches...but averages 8.8 yards a catch for his career.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #272
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

What do Steelers fans think about Keenan Lewis? I don't really know much about him other than that last year was his 1st as a starter and he seems to be pretty solid. He left $7.5 mil on the table elsewhere to sign with the Saints, and he can't be worse than Patrick Robinson.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #273
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This argument has gotten highly repetitive. PT thinks Amendola can fly, he just had a broken wing. Fine, he's just unlucky, Welker never had to play hurt, fantasy football points are a great argument, whatever. I really hope I'm wrong. I love seeing Manning fail and the Pats are my home team. There's just no reason to expect Amendola to outperform Welker, that's the only reason why I'm not saying it.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #274
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Welker will do good with Peyton in the slot there...that and perhaps the Saints are the only teams I really see Welker being able to excell like he did with NE, I think he relys heavily on a great offensive system...but I think Amendola could excell ANYWHERE if healthy

if Danny gets hurt again this coming year I'll never talk him up again...then it's official, just like with McFadden...he can't play a whole year

but as of right now, I'm betting Danny outpreforms Welker...and back to fantasy again, I would/will draft him over Welker this coming year...I think it is very possible Amendola could be a top-5 WR in terms of production next year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #275
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Funny how Amendola is this great, transcendent across all systems talent.....yet the team who had him in their building and playing for them for four years let him go for 10 mil guaranteed.

Said team is starved for wideouts as well.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #276
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Funny how Amendola is this great, transcendent across all systems talent.....yet the team who had him in their building and playing for them for four years let him go for 10 mil guaranteed.

Said team is starved for wideouts as well.
yeah I brought that up earlier

it makes no sense to me at all

that should be a head scratcher to everyone, even those who don't think he is that great

the only way it might make sense is if they have plans on signing Jennings all along but knew they couldn't sign both if they wanted Jake Long...them signing Jennings, a true possesion WR, not a slot guy, would be about the only thing that would make it understandable.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #277
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

What?

Possession WR's do not have a career 15.5 yards per catch average like Jennings.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #278
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

you think he is just a deep threat?

okay I don't feel like arguing about what Jennings is right now, but he is a WR that can line up outside, a true #1

there is also Bowe, that might make sense as well...but I think those are the only two that would justify letting Amendola walk
Old 03-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #279
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

He isn't a "true possession" guy, that's for damn sure. He makes plays down the field consistently, as well as intermediate and short routes. Maybe in PrimeTimeLand that means you're a possession guy, but not in the real world.

Bowe was either signed to a mutli year deal or tagged a long time ago.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:57 AM   #280
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

My point was he would be a true outside #1, rather than using a slit guy as your #1. But I do think the last couple years he has been more possession than deep, while Nelson plays more deep threat, but whatever. In CarbineLand sucking cawks is all fun and games but in the real world you're just a cawksucker.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:23 AM   #281
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
the only complete games Amendola had healthy last year was weeks 1-4

compare the first 4 weeks and Danny out produced Wes...I'm positive of it

Don't be a lameass. A really big chunk of his production came in the Redskins game, where our defense pretty much failed to show up. WTF are you even arguing? Amendola had more production over the first 4 games? Big effing deal. Besides, that's not even entirely correct. Welker had more yards in spite of doing very little in the first game of the season. You could look at what Welker did from week 3-6 and it shits on Amendola (not to mention a big chunk of his production wasn't from a single game against one of the worst pass Ds like Amendola's was). Again, what in the hell are you even trying to argue here?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #282
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

That I think Amendola is better right now...

Guess you'll just have to see for yourself when he out produces him this year
Old 03-15-2013, 09:37 AM   #283
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks like Urlacher might be a FA. IF so Patriots need to get on that ASAP. Same with Ed Reed..
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #284
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Why would the Patriots need to get on that ASAP?

Their linebackers are young and really really good, if not great.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #285
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

ESPN reporting that Kevin Kolb has been released by the Cardinals.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...zona-cardinals

Hope Cards fans are happy with Drew Stanton, Fitzpatrick, or whatever draft pick they reach way too high for.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: