Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #301
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

The Jets agreed to deals with guard Willie Colon, running back Mike Goodson and nose tackle Antonio Garay.

If the Jets were going to start all over again they should have fired Rex
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #302
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pats keeping Talib. Finally some good news.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #303
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
The Broncos have released Elvis Dumervil.

It's because they didn't file his new contract (he agreed to take a 4 million dollar cut) by the 4 PM deadline. Since they failed the file the new deal in time, they now have released him.

Good job Denver. I hope Dumerville can get back the millions he was owed in a new deal (guaranteed).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #304
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
The Broncos have released Elvis Dumervil.

It's because they didn't file his new contract (he agreed to take a 4 million dollar cut) by the 4 PM deadline. Since they failed the file the new deal in time, they now have released him.
Not quite Dumervil's agent didnt fax the contract in time before Denver had to file his release papers.

I dont know if he can recoup the money though on the FA market though. I doubt he goes back to Denver though.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #305
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Elvis really didn't impress me last season. He was awful against the run. Got to the QB but felt like he disappeared for most of the game and would end up grabbing a sack or two near the ends of games. Had a feast against Phillip Rivers late in games, getting a few strip sacks. Broncos doesn't seem to think as highly of him as they once did either.

Had like 11 sacks and 6 FF's so I guess from a statistic stand point had himself a really good season and I could very well be wrong. At this point I wouldn't be upset at all if we didn't bring him back.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:39 PM   #306
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Patriots have released WR Brandon Lloyd.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:39 PM   #307
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Elvis really didn't impress me last season. He was awful against the run. Got to the QB but felt like he disappeared for most of the game and would end up grabbing a sack or two near the ends of games. Had a feast against Phillip Rivers late in games, getting a few strip sacks. Broncos doesn't seem to think as highly of him as they once did either.

Had like 11 sacks and 6 FF's so I guess from a statistic stand point had himself a really good season and I could very well be wrong. At this point I wouldn't be upset at all if we didn't bring him back.
Thought he played injured the majority of the season?
Old 03-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #308
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Thought he played injured the majority of the season?

He played all 16, so healthy enough to play. He's probably better than what I'm giving him credit for but always felt like the numbers made him look alot better, f*ck do I know tho

And now that I look at the situation it does f*ck over the Broncos, didn't look at what really happened. How do you mess up based on a fax machine like that.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #309
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
That I think Amendola is better right now...

Guess you'll just have to see for yourself when he out produces him this year

I'm just wondering why you're pointing out his first 4 games as if having a career game against one of the worst passing Ds last year was some sort of great point. He probably should outproduce him next season as he's in a much better situation to, but will he produce like Welker did in New England?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #310
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I gotta see the numbers before i get happy or upset. As of right now i am more upset at not signing Steven Jackson

I know you desperately need a RB, but Jackson? He hasn't done a lot the past couple seasons and he's getting close to that dropoff age for RBs.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #311
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
The Patriots have released WR Brandon Lloyd.

Expected that to happen. I would think somebody would pay him some money, but I doubt he'll make much of an impact at this point.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:57 PM   #312
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
The Jets agreed to deals with guard Willie Colon, running back Mike Goodson and nose tackle Antonio Garay.

If the Jets were going to start all over again they should have fired Rex

Or extend him (although i don't think he earned it, it would make more sense). Basically they are starting over with a lame duck coach. It's going to be awkward and more ridiculous than usual on the Jets.

They basically announce they are not rebuilding, then rebuild. I also don't get the rush to get rid of Revis, what team gets rid of their best players (who is arguably the best at his position) who want to stay? He's not old.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:31 PM   #313
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I also don't get the rush to get rid of Revis, what team gets rid of their best players (who is arguably the best at his position) who want to stay? He's not old.

Arguably? Revis is the best CB in the league, no question.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:26 AM   #314
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The Lions have re-signed FS Louis Delmas to a 2 year/9.5 Million Dollar Contract.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:53 AM   #315
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
He played all 16, so healthy enough to play. He's probably better than what I'm giving him credit for but always felt like the numbers made him look alot better, f*ck do I know tho

And now that I look at the situation it does f*ck over the Broncos, didn't look at what really happened. How do you mess up based on a fax machine like that.

Nah. You're 100% correct. The dude straight up sucks. He benefits from Von Miller so much. You plug in anyone else and the defense wouldn't miss a beat.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: