Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-07-2013, 01:28 AM   #31
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Teams are sick of the Warriors antics

clippersfan86 don't u at least find it amusing?
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #32
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
clippersfan86 don't u at least find it amusing?

Actually yes I do. It's one of those things where when it's not you who's dealing with it.. it's kinda funny. I'm all for trash talk and hard fouls. Which is why I don't get why I'm being attacked just for saying NBA players seem tired of it. I PERSONALLY love the in your face basketball.

Of course when they are playing the Clippers it's annoying but otherwise it's entertaining.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:35 AM   #33
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
I find it hilarious that a Clipper fan is talking about another team's "antics" when they have players that do shit like this on a regular basis.

brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #34
notatop29pg
High School JV MVP

notatop29pg has no real reputation yet.

Yeah Warriors are annoying, especially that one nobody that does a Deandre reenactment every time they hit a three.

But Clippers have zero right to comment I'm afraid.
notatop29pg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:39 AM   #35
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I for the most part don't mind it althought Draymond Green is getting abit annoying, for someone teams leave wide open and don't even bother contesting or guarding cause he bricks it so often and has no handle or anything he sure talks a lot. This is like the 4th game in a row he talked crap tried to be tough and can't back it up, he screamed at Vince Carter when a different Warriors player blocked him and he was acting like he got the block or something.

Im all for physical play and trash talk if you can back it up, but when your a borderline scrub than its best to keep quiet when you are getting carried by good players around you.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 02-07-2013 at 01:42 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:41 AM   #36
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by notatop29pg
Yeah Warriors are annoying, especially that one nobody that does a Deandre reenactment every time they hit a three.

But Clippers have zero right to comment I'm afraid.

Good thing the Clippers have never complained . I'm a basketball fan posting what an NBA player said and giving a little bit of an opinion, nothing more. So the Clippers are irrelevant in this discussion. BTW once again... players aren't complaining about the Warriors bench celebrations. They are complaining about DIRTY PLAYS and TRASH TALK. Not sure how many times I need to repeat this. Flopping, celebrations by the bench etc aren't an issue.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 AM   #37
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

CF86 makes the gayest threads.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:00 AM   #38
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Clippersfan86 speaking of crying, do you remember this incident? This was quite funny to me, especially now that they together as partner in crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #39
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is considered somewhat coolFudge is considered somewhat coolFudge is considered somewhat cool

I'm guessing it was Draymond Green, Jeremy Tyler and that weird looking kid Bazemore.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:08 AM   #40
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

I have never seen anyone talk trash about Mark Jackson the way CF86 does. I'm being serious, not anyone in the media, in any articles, nor even posters here. From what I've read and heard, he's one of the most respected coaches in the league.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:16 AM   #41
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
Were all sick of Blake Griffin's antics. Flopping, Taunting, Crying, trying to fake being tough, it's pathetic.
That actually sounds like David Lee. That guy is constantly crying. Flops. Fake tough guy.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #42
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
That actually sounds like David Lee. That guy is constantly crying. Flops. Fake tough guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Nm4PQLxzA
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:39 AM   #43
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I'm guessing it was Draymond Green, Jeremy Tyler and that weird looking kid Bazemore.

Wow you actually hit the nail on the head. All drama I've seen regarding these types of antics are among these 3 guys.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:41 AM   #44
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kevin Martin needs to shut the hell up.

What he considers dirty play is probably normal basketball. Dude has been the biggest flopper and got the most BS calls since coming into the league. The guy averaged 10.3 free throws a game in 08-09 with the Kings and he was only averaging 3 shots at the rim a game. In fact 10 of his shots per game came outside 16 feet. The guy is the definition of coddled and babied in this league.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:04 AM   #45
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Another thread where Brandon saw Clippersfan86 under the made section and once again couldn't resist going in and trying to deepthroat him.

Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: