Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #16
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

LAPD obviously made the right choice when they kicked this guy off the force. Clearly he's not right in the head. In the end he'll suck his barrel at least saving the taxpayers the money for a trial.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #17
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
LAPD obviously made the right choice when they kicked this guy off the force. Clearly he's not right in the head. In the end he'll suck his barrel at least saving the taxpayers the money for a trial.

Did you read the manifesto?
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #18
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Apparently they found a vehicle matching his on top of a snow covered mountain parked sideways on a gravel road, completely burned out.

This dude is in it for the long haul. He'll lay low for a while then hit another target. LAPD is ****ed.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #19
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Wow what a story. If what he says in his manifesto is true (and it sounds to me like it is) then he has a legitimate beef. I can't condone his actions, but I don't blame him either. He was swept under the rug and would have never gotten his side of the story out there.

From reading that manifesto, it appears he did try to lodge his complaints through legitimate means (appeals etc) but was so bogged down/internal bias, that he turned his frustration to murder. The craziest thing is that that manifesto is so detailed, well written (ok, maybe 'not written by an imbecile') and you can absolutely believe almost every word of it.

But man, killing innocents? The police officer, if he had a grudge/bad history against, I can sort of understand, but what was the previous killing of the retired officer's daughter?

I wonder what side will the public come down on? Will the police department confirm or deny his manifesto, or will other terminated police officers say the same thing? Tune in for the next installment.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #20
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow Google ads is really quick on this story isn't it?

brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #21
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
This shooting in Corona, CA, happened less than a mile from where I was working last night. I heard sirens blaring and saw the helicopter flying overhead.

I can't say I agree with what he's done, but I do think he was wrongly terminated. Definitely a cover-up by police.

Yea I definitely don't think he's justified in what he's doing, but it paints a real ugly picture of the LAPD.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #22
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This reads like a comic book origin story. In the manifesto he mentions an incident from high school where his principal lied about knowing who stole his watch. He is tired of being wronged, and he is taking justice into his own hands.

Christopher Dorner is The Retributionist.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #23
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
This will be a movie.

Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists crooked cops - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #24
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Honestly it's really tragic. The guy was screwed over and got fired for trying to rat out dirty cops. From all reports I read it sounds like the guy was trying to do the right thing and got fu**ed. Then the ruin his career so of course he's pissed and looking for vengeance. Like somebody said it sounds like a perfect movie script. Now he's eliminating the people who had a part in his fall.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #25
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Maybe I have watched too many movies but whenever a manhunt by the police is going on I suspect they are trying to put a lid on some mess of their own doing. If the guy is killing cops well you don't have to worry much
This is how I thought too.. Like that movie The Negotiator
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #26
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

BTW LOL at police saying they are going to arrest him. They are going to shoot him immediately and claim he pointed a gun at them even if he surrenders.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You did not tell me to fix my tie as the BOR members and everyone else in the room know you lied because the photographic evidence from the UOF scene where Gettler’s injuries were photographed clearly shows me wearing a class B uniform on that day. A class B uniform is a short sleeved uniform blouse. A short sleeved uniform blouse for the LAPD does not have a tie included. This is not Super Troopers uniform, you jackass

lmfao
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #28
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Did this story give anyone else here a boner?
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #29
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
BTW LOL at police saying they are going to arrest him. They are going to shoot him immediately and claim he pointed a gun at them even if he surrenders.

They already shot 2 innocent people on accident because they were driving the same truck as him. They aren't going to let him speak out, they want him dead.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #30
Clippersfan86
Banned

BTW this guy is hiding 20 minutes from me and has killed people in two of my surrounding cities.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: