Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #61
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #62
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

He looks like LL Cool J so LL looks like the perfect guy to play as him in a movie.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #63
Droid101
7-time NBA All-Star

Looks like he sent Anderson Cooper a package with a note, DVD, and a coin with bullet holes in it. Anderson Cooper is one of the ones he mentioned in his manifesto.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...er_package.php

Tell us what's in it!!!
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #64
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Wonder if he will target Lil'Wayne and Rick Ross.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #65
Jakeh008
Banned

This is who Im picturing in my head as I keep up with this story.

Jakeh008 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #66
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Why should we believe anything LAPD tell us? Why shouldn't we treat them as the lies of a corrupt institution?

This guy served in the military and was a good cop, if he was lying media would already be on it. Yet it's the LAPD keeping quiet and trying to cover everything up. Raving lunatics don't bother writing everything in such vivid details. What he told us must be from personal experience, you can't make up lies that deep and detailed without the media disproving it.

This guy is currently going around murdering people? He wouldn't be able to make up vivid lies? Murdering people is a way to clear your name? I actually haven't looked at anything the LAPD has said, but I'm not sure why we need to believe this guy's manifesto anymore than we should trust the word of that guy who shot the bus driver and kidnapped a kid and kept him hostage for 7 days.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #67
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
This guy is currently going around murdering people? He wouldn't be able to make up vivid lies? Murdering people is a way to clear your name? I actually haven't looked at anything the LAPD has said, but I'm not sure why we need to believe this guy's manifesto anymore than we should trust the word of that guy who shot the bus driver and kidnapped a kid and kept him hostage for 7 days.
Because the cops are shooting random innocent people since they are so eager to terminate him. This was a respected military officer and policeman, if he manufactured lies the media would already inform us. But they are all quiet, checking up on his stories shouldn't be too hard.

He may have gone nuts, but the facts behind his reasoning are yet to be proven false. I think we should stay patient until his manifesto info is countered.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #68
Clippersfan86
Banned

KevinNYC you're a smart guy and stay up on a lot of things but I strongly disagree with you in this case. Cops are incredibly dirty, especially LAPD. I'd wager more than half of LAPD is corrupt. The stories he's telling are too believable to shrug it aside as him being a raging lunatic.

It sounds like typical LAPD to us locals that they would fire somebody for breaking the "Blue Line" and snitching on their injustice. Nothing about his stories are farfetched. Now am I a fan of him killing family members of cops? Of course not. It's just ignorant to see it so black and white as he's a psycho and the cops are just doing their jobs.

These cops are already killing innocent civilians and obviously will NOT let the justice system do it's job. I'll bet anybody they kill him on sight without hesitation no matter what he does. Are they any better than him that they have a personal kill on sight vendetta?
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #69
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Did you read his manifesto?

http://youranonnews.tumblr.com/post/...-lapd-officers

He wants to punish those who got him fired from the force. Saving his "name."

I hate to be that LOL didn't read guy, but I'm at work and haven't got time to read that whole thing. Are there cliffs anywhere?
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #70
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c
He looks like LL Cool J so LL looks like the perfect guy to play as him in a movie.
Film adaptation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
I hate to be that LOL didn't read guy, but I'm at work and haven't got time to read that whole thing. Are there cliffs anywhere?
To be quite brief, he cites:

1. Being wrongfully released from his job with the LAPD many years ago for calling out a fellow officer for kicking a helpless alleged lawbreaker twice in the face, injuring him.

2. Says LAPD is wildy corrupt - racism, cover ups, lack of value for human life, bribery, the likes.
a. He cites specific examples (let it be noted these are his claims, not known truths)

3. Vowed specific revenge on specific officers

4. Provided run down on the skills he maintains, how he'll be ahead of the game and the corrupt targets he eyes must always be aware, because it's coming.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 02-07-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #71
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

To be quite brief, he cites:

1. Being wrongfully released from his job with the LAPD many years ago for calling out a fellow officer for kicking a helpless alleged lawbreak twice in the face, injuring him.

2. Says LAPD is wildy corrupt - racism, cover ups, lack of value for human life, bribery, the likes.
a. He cites specific examples (let it be noted these are his claims, not known truths)

3. Vowed specific revenge on specific officers

4. Provided run down on the skills he maintains, how he'll be ahead of the game and the corrupt targets he eyes must always be aware, because it's coming.

Woah, cheers, that's pretty wild. I'll try read the manifesto after work.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #72
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Woah, cheers, that's pretty wild. I'll try read the manifesto after work.

He also professed his dismay that his actions will cause him to never see the third Hangover, his love of Ellen Degeneres, and his progressive views about women and gays in the military.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #73
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Why should we believe anything in this guy's manifesto? What shouldn't we treat them as the ravings of murderous lunatic?

U Must have never watched First Blood.....

they are treating him like a murderous lunatic...

Quote:
Rambo:There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-shit cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.

Trautman: Well you did some pushing on your own John.

Rambo: They drew first blood, not me.

Trautman: Look Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!

Rambo: They drew first blood...

Trautman: Rambo, are you still reading me? Covey leader to Raven! Rambo! Acknowledge!
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #74
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

I don't condone the killing of innocent family members.

I don't give a shit about the cops tho.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #75
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
KevinNYC you're a smart guy and stay up on a lot of things but I strongly disagree with you in this case. Cops are incredibly dirty, especially LAPD. I'd wager more than half of LAPD is corrupt. The stories he's telling are too believable to shrug it aside as him being a raging lunatic.

When an ex-worker comes in and shoots up a post office, do you think to yourself. Man, that guy must have had a lot of legitimate grievances. Or do you think, that guy must have been ****ing nuts?

If he wanted a legitimate way to address whatever he wanted to address, you walk into a newsroom or you call up a book publisher, you don't become the Washington Sniper.

Can you think of a worse way to ruin your credibility?

And yes, I know about LAPD and I have seen First Blood.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: