Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #76
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,517
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Memo to us Black folk...If you drive a nissan titan stay the **** home.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #77
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,736
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
When an ex-worker comes in and shoots up a post office, do you think to yourself. Man, that guy must have had a lot of legitimate grievances. Or do you think, that guy must have been ****ing nuts?

If he wanted a legitimate way to address whatever he wanted to address, you walk into a newsroom or you call up a book publisher, you don't become the Washington Sniper.

Can you think of a worse way to ruin your credibility?

And yes, I know about LAPD and I have seen First Blood.

He went through the legal system first and filed two appeals it sounds like for wrongful termination. He tried the legit way first and they spit in his face.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #78
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,736
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

So now police have shot up two vehicles that weren't his. Fu**ing dumb fu**s. Do your fu**ing job and ID/read them their Miranda rights BEFORE opening fire on vehicles you POS dirtbags.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #79
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1
 
andgar923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15,355
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
So now police have shot up two vehicles that weren't his. Fu**ing dumb fu**s. Do your fu**ing job and ID/read them their Miranda rights BEFORE opening fire on vehicles you POS dirtbags.

They're basically proving his point.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:10 PM   #80
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,736
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
They're basically proving his point.

Exactly AND proving our points in this thread when some of us said "capture and arrest my ass". They are going to shoot him on sight and skip the law process entirely.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #81
KevinNYC
RunThroughTheShots
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,208
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
He went through the legal system first and filed two appeals it sounds like for wrongful termination. He tried the legit way first and they spit in his face.

Which makes it seem more and more like he's just a vengeful nutjob.

George Metesky lives.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #82
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,736
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Which makes it seem more and more like he's just a vengeful nutjob.

George Metesky lives.

You're entitled to your opinion.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #83
Droid101
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Droid101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 12,073
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Memo to us Black folk...If you drive a nissan titan stay the **** home.
Black? The LAPD already shot up a truck with Asian women in it, and it wasn't even the right color or make/model.

I'd stay home if I lived in Torrance.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #84
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,736
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Black? The LAPD already shot up a truck with Asian women in it, and it wasn't even the right color or make/model.

I'd stay home if I lived in Torrance.

no kidding.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #85
Dbrog
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,014
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c

I immediately thought this would be the case when I saw the topic. Not surprising to me at all that a dude tries to do the right thing but is held down by the corrupt "police" system. This is straight up LA Confidential style.
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:35 PM   #86
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,951
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Memo to us Black folk...If you drive a nissan titan stay the **** home.

They shot up a Toyota Tacoma with 2 Asian women in it. A couple cops also rammed into the side of a Honda Ridgeline & shot at the driver.
I'm 100% sure it's not a black thing any more. It's a "let's just shoot up these trucks and hope there aren't any victims to worry about" thing.

Biggest gangsters in the world?
LAPD.

They can practically do anything and get away with it by covering one another up.

And if you read what this shooter Chris Dorner suggested, the cops truly don't give a shit about you. We're all just paychecks waiting to happen.
A few months ago, a man got struck by a car on the 91 Eastbound in Corona, CA. The impact caused him to fall off the overpass and die after falling 30+ feet down onto concrete right behind the warehouse I was guarding. I saw the man's corpse. Cops were standing over his body and a few were taking cell phone pictures. I didn't understand why they were doing that until I read Dorner's manifesto. They were taking the pics to save and show other cops or friends or family later. "Look at this dead guy I saw today!"

Last edited by Scholar : 02-07-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #87
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1
 
andgar923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 15,355
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
They shot up a Toyota Tacoma with 2 Asian women in it. A couple cops also rammed into the side of a Honda Ridgeline & shot at the driver.
I'm 100% sure it's not a black thing any more. It's a "let's just shoot up these trucks and hope there aren't any victims to worry about" thing.

Biggest gangsters in the world?
LAPD.

They can practically do anything and get away with it by covering one another up.

And if you read what this shooter Chris Dorner suggested, the cops truly don't give a shit about you. We're all just paychecks waiting to happen.
A few months ago, a man got struck by a car on the 91 Eastbound in Corona, CA. The impact caused him to fall off the overpass and die after falling 30+ feet down onto concrete right behind the warehouse I was guarding. I saw the man's corpse. Cops were standing over his body and a few were taking cell phone pictures. I didn't understand why they were doing that until I read Dorner's manifesto. They were taking the pics to save and show other cops or friends or family later. "Look at this dead guy I saw today!"

One of my boys was trying to be a cop, and he told me how they shared some crazy shit with each other. They have videos of some of the horrible shit they do and it's normal for them to do this.

They rape, beat up, steal and kill.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:17 PM   #88
The Macho Man
Randy Savage
 
The Macho Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head Game Al Snow
Posts: 31,132
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

So this dude got fired and now he's going around murdering people? That the gist of it?

**** this lunatic.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #89
yobore
Great college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,531
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
He went through the legal system first and filed two appeals it sounds like for wrongful termination. He tried the legit way first and they spit in his face.
OK Clippersfan just so you don't get any ideas if you are in this situation, here is a checklist:


1. Did you tell your superiors?

As far as I can tell this is as far as this guy got, but I will provide additional steps just in case.

2. Did you tell their superiors?

3. Did you take the case to people outside of the organization that you think is corrupt?

4. Did you post your story on reddit or somewhere someone might notice it?

5. Did you try to go some journalists with your story?

...

1012. Did you kidnap someone so media would listen to you tell your story?

...

931342424131. Did you murder one of the corrupt people's daughter and son in law?

Last edited by yobore : 02-07-2013 at 11:24 PM.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #90
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,342
Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
He went through the legal system first and filed two appeals it sounds like for wrongful termination. He tried the legit way first and they spit in his face.
Obviously the next logical and perfectly acceptable step is murder.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy