Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default would you talk trash to kobe/MJ if you played against them in NBA?

most ppl say not to get those guys started.

i think i'd have trash talked. u?
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:18 AM   #2
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: would you talk trash to kobe/MJ if you played against them in NBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman

Kobe yes, MJ NO
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:58 AM   #3
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman

MJ yes, Kobe NO
KOBE143 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:03 AM   #4
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

yeh id try tell this or atleast along these lines

your loved now because you dominate a sport but one day you will be hated and have no friends and be bitter about the new athletes and be forgotten and useless in the world, id also tell them i heard there agent is stealing money from them

then id continue to talk pointless shit while they break wilts record on me and ill probably drop 13 points by pure luck and tell everyone how i dropped 13 points in a NBA game
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:08 AM   #5
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

MJ plays better when upset or motivated.

Kobe, can sometimes be sucked into trying to do everything himself and ends up playing worse or sloppy.

So, you do the math ...
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:41 AM   #6
funnystuff
Say wot m8

funnystuff has decent reputationfunnystuff has decent reputation

I might murmur a few rapist comments on the court, so he starts chucking out of anger and my team wins.
funnystuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:28 AM   #7
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Only if i could back my mouth up with my game...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #8
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
MJ yes, Kobe NO

This.

I'll tell MJ, "Son, you can't stop me, you can't even get your shitty pants right it looks like a sack of potatoes you flaming phaggot."

Then I'll slap him and shout, YOLO!
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #9
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

But like Lebron said: "I let my game do the talking"... nothing makes a player more butthurt after the guy you trashtalked to says nothing and just gives you that "r u serious look" and torches the crap out of you after you trashtalked to him entire game... Jordan was exactly like that towards trashtalkers, make a shot and then stare at you directly every time, the look would say a thousand words, very intimidating/embarrassing,.... especially when you are in the bench and your teammates just look at you and shake their heads thinking "why did you poke the bear"

I do like only Larry Bird style trashtalking, he would be like: "I am gona hit four threes in a row now from that exact spot, watch me... there is nothing you will be able to do about it" and then he goes and does it.... you will indeed get under anyones skin that way... because not only does your game do the talking, but you also look like Nostradamus... :)

Last edited by pauk : 02-08-2013 at 08:38 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #10
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax has decent reputationMr Exlax has decent reputation

I would trash talk both of them. I play my best ball when I'm angry or upset or motivated or whatever the hell. I've argued with teammates just to get going.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #11
kshutts1
Decent college freshman

kshutts1 is considered somewhat coolkshutts1 is considered somewhat cool

I don't even know how to trash talk, and if I did, I don't belong in an NBA game so why would I confound the issue by talking trash?

Playing against people of my caliber, the most I do is shoot... then instead of following my shot, and before it goes in, I start walking back to where we check the ball.
kshutts1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #12
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Me @ Kobe "I'mma shut you down like that girl did in Colorado."

Kobe rapes my ass for 65 points.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #13
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

kobe? no thanks. ive seen what happens when you try to trash talk mamba vs toronto a few years ago.
Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #14
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

I would say "I could be playing golf" everytime they score on me.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #15
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago. On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy Bogues had the ball with the Hornets down 1. Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you ****ing midget.” Mugsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: