Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2013, 04:15 AM   #31
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Is there any Dwight Howard fan in this board?

i'm a laker fan. fck dwight.
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #32
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected poster

I was a Dwight fan until he got traded to the Lakers. Regardless of his play this season I'm not a fan. He's a Laker for now so I can't root for him.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:46 AM   #33
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrong
I'm a fan, but not a huge fan. But, I do think he is getting trashed unfairly. So what if he needs to be coddled in order to perform? LeBron is the best player alive and he arguably required/ requires more coddling than any player ever.

When the team was conceived, everyone forgot two things:

1. Kobe was never going to adapt his game for anyone
2. Kobe is a sociopath

Kobe being a sociopath isn't necessarily a bad thing-- it's part of what makes him great (Jordan was the biggest sociopath who ever played). But, it's a bad personality combination with a new-school, happy-go-lucky character like Howard.

Kobe not adapting is another matter entirely though. And the two factors together mean that the Lakers are just a very bad fit for Howard.

I hope for his sake that he can find his way to New Jersey or somewhere where he'll be happy. Then you'll see the old Dwight Howard return.
Kobes personality is the reason Dwight has no fundamentals and keeps getting stripped and playing soft and getting schooled by Haddaddi and Faried?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #34
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know Shaqattack is one. Gatorkid is probably the biggest. A guy named Kaybee?

I know Magnax was hardcore about him being MVP a couple of years back. As well as a Laker fan named Chazzy?
Pointguard is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: