Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2013, 04:28 AM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default Dantoni - "i could be playing golf"

Quote:
Asked by a writer about his job security, DíAntoni told him that he had a multi-year contract and if it didnít work out, he could be playing golf.

http://www.foxsportswest.com/02/07/1...85&feedID=7972
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:30 AM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dantoni - "i could be playing golf"

This guy is hilarious when he's not coaching your team.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #3
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Mitch should go by a set of clubs and put them on D'antoni's desk. He'll get the message.
Horde of Temujin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
Mitch should go by a set of clubs and put them on D'antoni's desk. He'll get the message.
He should crack one over D'Antoni's head. Guy seems to think losing is funny.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #5
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He should crack one over D'Antoni's head. Guy seems to think losing is funny.

It IS pretty funny tho .
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #6
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Snce coaching is not working out, he might very well do that if he fails at golf he can always bowl with Bynum.
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #7
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is this going to be his lost head coaching gig in the NBA? After the failure in NYC and now this mess.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #8
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

I wonder if people now realize that the lakers problems were not Mike Brown's fault...
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #9
Djahjaga
High School JV MVP

Djahjaga has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

This guy is hilarious when he's not coaching your team.

This.
Djahjaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #10
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
I wonder if people now realize that the lakers problems were not Mike Brown's fault...

seriously...

wow they got Brown out of there FAST
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #11
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

Problem is the players straight out quit on Brown without giving his new offense a proper go, so they had no choice but to move him. Brown was never the problem and even if he was replacing him with MDA was not the answer.
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #12
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's say it for the 29th time. D'Antoni hiring was a complete and epic disaster. And we knew it from Day One. Actually Day Zero, the day of the hiring.

Every single Knick fan knew it. He is a complete fraud.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I actually made a list of the things which would go wrong that are happening chapter and verse.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #14
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Let's say it for the 29th time. D'Antoni hiring was a complete and epic disaster. And we knew it from Day One. Actually Day Zero, the day of the hiring.

Every single Knick fan knew it. He is a complete fraud.

He was a complete and epic disaster from Day One with the Knicks as well. Donnie Walsh's worst move ever. Even worse than his draft busts.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #15
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Antoni
I should be playing golf.
Fixed.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: