Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
barkleynash
Good High School Starter

barkleynash has an OK reputation so far
Default Raptors wolves trade idea.

These two teams seem like perfect trade partners.
Minnie has ridnhour available.

If the raps are still interested in trading bargs and he proves healthy I think a fair trade could be bargs and Anderson for Derrick Williams and ridnhour.
This balances out both rosters nicely. Bargs can fill in for love until he returns, or maybe they trade love for a stud wing and roll with pek, bargs, kirilenko Cunningham and steisma up front. Personally, I feel like bargs compliments pek. Move kirilenko to 4 and bring in that great wing

Raps
lowry, ridnhour, Lucas
Derozen, Ross
Gay, fields
Amir, Williams, acy
Val, Gray

That's a nice roster

Wolves have
Rubio, barea
Schved, lee
Kirilenko, Anderson, budinger- injured
Love, Cunningham
Pek, bargs, steisma.

Also a strong roster. Who could the wolves get for love. Eric Gordon, granger,
barkleynash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:44 AM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raptors wolves trade idea.

Absolute steal for the Raptors so sure, I'm all for it (obviously).

While I wasn't a fan of Williams when he was coming into the league, he could still have a little bit of potential given his lack of experience and irregular playing time. Bargnani on the other hand is simply a waste of money and is what he is. Ridnour at his price is a good value for a backup and Allan Anderson is irrelevant.

Given all that, I don't see any reason why Minnesota would even consider such a trade. Bargs and Williams serve the exact same purpose in terms of fit.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:45 AM   #3
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Yeah, but Bargs is white. Isn't that enough incentive?

I agree that the Raptors steal here.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:58 AM   #4
barkleynash
Good High School Starter

barkleynash has an OK reputation so far

Raps got a steal with gay by giving up an expires in Jose and Ed Davis. Bc might be on a roll. My hope is bargs plays well right up to the deadline.
I also have hopes we can make a deal with the spurs. Bonner, Blair, patty mills for bargs and Anderson.

Spurs could really use bargs to pair with splitter and Duncan in sixth man roll.
barkleynash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:20 AM   #5
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you had me at "trade bargs and anderson".
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

No.

I thought you were going to say Ridnour and Bargs. I would take that but Williams is showing some life and I think with consistent playing time he will do well. Anderson from what I have soon shoots non stop.

As a Wolves fan I would hate this. When Pek comes off the Love/Bargs frontcourt would be awful defensively.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: