Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2013, 03:18 AM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default i spent last 15 min staring at lakers active players....here is what I realized.

We are fcked.

I spent 15 min trying to think what the best option would be at this point....I want to bench metta and meeks but there is no decent option. Trying to think of maybe moving kobe to 3, or earl to the 3, or some shit but all I realized is that we are fcked.

therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: i spent last 15 min staring at lakers active players....here is what I realized.

You're staring at the wrong people...

Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #3
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: i spent last 15 min staring at lakers active players....here is what I realized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
You're staring at the wrong people...

Negged.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Chris Douglas-Roberts DA SAVIOR
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

Talk about staring.....

Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #6
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

GOddamn D12s fault that happened with his goddamn brick hands.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #7
albas89
Jessica Alba

albas89 has an OK reputation so far

Start Ebanks, MWP is just hurting your team right now... other than that I don't know if there's much you can do... and yes, you're screwed!
albas89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Negged.

Roll my eyes every time i see this

what an important and powerful person you are!
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #9
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Damn you wasted 15 mins of your life looking at the Lakers roster
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #10
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
i spent last 15 min staring at lakers active players...
Were they taking a shower?
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: