Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #16
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Blizzard of 2013

I'm glad i have a 4 day weekend off and don't have to deal with this BS, but it doesn't seem like Toronto has been hit that hard.Hopefully east coaster are prepared for the worse over the next few days just in case if shit hits the fan.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #17
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

This snow storm isn't too bad so far, but things look rough a block or so from our place...

From the other side of town:

Last edited by RoboticWang : 02-08-2013 at 07:04 PM.
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #18
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

http://youtu.be/i6zaVYWLTkU
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #19
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i luv sum snow in the weekened
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #20
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
tried taking a pic of streets in my area, phone said it's flash couldn't work because it was too cold

I've never heard of that happening, what kind of phone is it?

It's getting pretty bad where I'm at right now, probably close to half a foot so far. Apparently, there's a driving ban right now so nobody's allowed out of their homes. Got me some green and my ps3 to ride out the storm.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #21
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

I'm about 40 minutes south of Boston and I've been outside to shovel a couple times, and the snow is just accumulating so quickly.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #22
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I've never heard of that happening, what kind of phone is it?

It's getting pretty bad where I'm at right now, probably close to half a foot so far. Apparently, there's a driving ban right now so nobody's allowed out of their homes. Got me some green and my ps3 to ride out the storm.

HTC Galaxy 4g

upgrading to the blackberry q10 as soon as possible.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #23
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputation

Quote:
HTC Galaxy 4g

upgrading to the blackberry q10 as soon as possible.

Blackberries suck dude.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #24
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

learn your lesson from sandy, noreasters!
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #25
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Blackberries suck dude.
I have been following the new platform for a year, I like my phones to have a physical keyboard and I like the features Blackberry 10 brings to the table.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #26
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I have been following the new platform for a year, I like my phones to have a physical keyboard and I like the features Blackberry 10 brings to the table.

Sucks checking your email on that thing dude. Cant open excel files.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #27
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
You need fish sauce and you could make a Pad Thai.

After I got home, I was kind of pissed, I forgot to get things like garlic or lemons, things that make your recipes complete.

Pad Thai is alright, but I prefer spicy. Thai chili sauce, Sriracha, Habanero sauce, or some combo is so good. I want it so hot that it almost makes me cry. Add some spicy kimchi on the side for a texture change.

Also, I decided to just eat shit I have here. F*ck walking right now.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #28
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Pad Thai is alright, but I prefer spicy. Thai chili sauce, Sriracha, Habanero sauce, or some combo is so good. I want it so hot that it almost makes me cry. Add some spicy kimchi on the side for a texture change.

Also, I decided to just eat shit I have here. F*ck walking right now.

Throw Bhut Jolokia on the Pad Thai....better yet, get some Tikki Massala with Jolokia
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #29
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Toronto was a shit storm. Everyone left work at 1ish. Still snowing but a little lighter out there now. Public transit was a mess, shit load of accidents.

We haven't had a snow fall like this in a while.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #30
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Toronto was a shit storm. Everyone left work at 1ish. Still snowing but a little lighter out there now. Public transit was a mess, shit load of accidents.

We haven't had a snow fall like this in a while.
Can't even imagine how it was downtown. What part of the city are you in?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: