Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #16
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jennette McCurdy

McCleavage is cool as long as she doesn't open her mouth. She still the #4 chick though.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:47 PM   #17
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:49 PM   #18
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang
More like Jennette Mccurvy, amirite? Ill show myself out.

Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #19
Akrazotile
Cavs fan since forever

Akrazotile posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryAkrazotile posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Shes cute. I was an extra on Sam and Cat a year ago. Im actually not kidding about this, me and Arianna had an eye contact thing goin. She kept messin up her lines cause she was nervous that a stud like me was watching her. I could tell she felt kind of embarrassed. I wanted to tell her to just relax, but if I tried to talk to her directly they probably would have thrown me out

I am 10000% serious about this.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #20
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Shes cute. I was an extra on Sam and Cat a year ago. Im actually not kidding about this, me and Arianna had an eye contact thing goin. She kept messin up her lines cause she was nervous that a stud like me was watching her. I could tell she felt kind of embarrassed. I wanted to tell her to just relax, but if I tried to talk to her directly they probably would have thrown me out
The show premiered under a year ago in June. When did you shoot?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:18 PM   #21
Akrazotile
Cavs fan since forever

Akrazotile posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryAkrazotile posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
The show premiered under a year ago in June. When did you shoot?

Yep, it was the very first episode. Theyre babysitting a lil black kid and he gets lost and they have to find him. I believe theyre at some kind of concert or studio, actually if theres any archive of the show anywhere you can probably see me. I was playing a set crew member on some stage they found themselves on, Im wearing a beige pullover and shorts with like a toolbelt.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #22
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Drummond tore that shit up; won't ever be the same.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:12 PM   #23
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Drummond tore that shit up; won't ever be the same.

She best stick to black dudes from now on.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:41 PM   #24
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Get the **** out of my thread cousin****er
What a weird insult

On topic though, I'd pipe.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:43 PM   #25
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
What a weird insult

On topic though, I'd pipe.

not weird. he admitted to actually ****ing his ****ing cousin.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #26
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP sounds like a huge faggot. She's the bitch from iCarly right? Not impressed. 5/10 Looks like a ****ing bunny.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #27
cuad
kings fan

cuad has decent reputationcuad has decent reputation

would bang at full force

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:48 PM   #28
BuffaloBill
Half Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
OP sounds like a huge faggot. She's the bitch from iCarly right? Not impressed. 5/10 Looks like a ****ing bunny.

5/10 is decent. and bunnies are cute. and op is a swell fella
Old 03-11-2014, 11:50 PM   #29
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
You're seriously saying you wouldn't **** the shit out of this?

I'd make foie gras out of that little hole.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:52 PM   #30
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would smash, but I wouldn't put effort into getting her
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: