Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Is how you post affected by who the OP is?

Does your post change depending on who the OP is?

I notice that some posters always seem to get a bad rep regardless of a genuinely good quality thread they submit. I also notice personally that some things I post would get a negative response but yet if the same post were created by let's say someone like GOBB would not get the same or even a response at all.

Be truthful, are you one of those types who likes to antagonize certain posters?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Is how you post affected by who the OP is?

I expect many to say yes here because the OP is talking about me. Someone who makes great posts but affected by me.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not much. It influences it. But, if it's a serious thread I'm serious about the response I give.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:06 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I expect many to say yes here because the OP is talking about me. Someone who makes great posts but affected by me.

Take this as a compliment or an insult but I don't recall a bad confrontation with you other than the fact you think cover up tattoos are disgusting.
I've personally admire how you defend Kobe
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:07 PM   #5
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I donut think so, or at least I try not too.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:16 PM   #6
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
The only great post you ever made was the lebron crack baby thread. Everything else has been airball after airball ie kobe vs the jazz. See, you're not so different from your idol
red1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:17 PM   #7
ArbitraryWater
Not a Thundercat

ArbitraryWater is popular on this boardArbitraryWater is popular on this boardArbitraryWater is popular on this boardArbitraryWater is popular on this boardArbitraryWater is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I donut think so, or at least I try not too.

this
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #8
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta has an OK reputation so far

I've noticed this. There are certain posters in here who go into collective attack mode against particular people they dislike, whether what they actually posted was of any interest or not. It's the classic collectivist, self-righteous, and bullying mentality so common in political discussion, which is often what these personal attacks are based around. Got to take a side and pursue it to the death, those who disagree are enemies, everything they have to say is worthless, et cetera.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:30 PM   #9
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whether I think you're a total tool, a troll, or an intellect is irrelevant to me. I try to base my opinions and responses on the quality of thread at hand.

But if the majority of your body of work around here is to cause havoc you're gunna inevitably rub some people the wrong way. So it's expected that you'll heed some "OP is a fa*ggot" type responses in a thread you actually put effort in. It's just the way it is...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:53 PM   #10
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i post a lot of good threads but i get hate just because it was me who posted it.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:53 PM   #11
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

99% of the posters in here are nothing more than a bunch of sheeps who can't think on their own. If a person is hated on here, expect that person to be hated by ALL these kids since they treat this sh*t like highschool and they will try to be in the "it" crowd to look cool. To be in the "it" crowd, all you have to do is rep one of them and they're automatically get on their knees and let you insert your big black d*ck up their fruity a*s. They're just nothing more than a bunch of neurotic, pathetic attention wh*res.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:54 PM   #12
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Welcome the the real world.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #13
russwest0
MJ of this era

russwest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Yeah, I've noticed this and I use it to let the dipshits expose and troll themselves.

Made a thread about the eye test team vs the stats deception team and already knew because of who I was all of the dipshits on this forum were going to somehow make it about Durant
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:52 PM   #14
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Same shit happens on Facebook too.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:15 PM   #15
russwest0
MJ of this era

russwest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Same shit happens on Facebook too.

facebook is stupid as hell. god forbid an attractive female posts some ignorant shit and you comment calling it out and don't get a bunch of white knight fgts attacking you
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: