Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA All-Star Weekend Events Thread: Houston Feb 14-Feb 17

Freaking ridiculous.

So after the game and inside the NBA, I decide to head out.

I go towards the Galleria area to this club called Privilege. That ho cost $100 to get in. After I let homie pat me down, he said $100. I said "nigha, you rubbed up on me some for some money you ain't gettin!"

Fck it, so right across the street is a another club called the Penthouse. That thang cost $300 just to park. So I didn't park there, I went o some apartments and parked across the street for free. I get back to the penthouse and and it's a bunch of big nigha's inside and I can see some daylight into the building. It was beautiful women everywhere.

So I ask homie how much, Bich cost $500. I almost fell out when big bouncer dude tole me that.

This weekend made me realize, I AIN'T NO BALLER!!!

I went to a strip club where Uncle Luke was at for $30 dollars.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #17
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

see how people who can't afford cars shouldn't even try to go to all star events? there is no shame in realizing that something just isn't for you at this point. it doesn't make the people going better than you, they just have more money.

glad you stepped out of you delusional state l kissel
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #18
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Typical Kizzle thread....always end up a disappointment.

Should have holla'd at Rezznor. I bet he gets in places for free, just cuz he's a lawyer.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #19
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Freaking ridiculous.

I go towards the Galleria area to this club called Privilege. That ho cost $100 to get in. After I let homie pat me down, he said $100. I said "nigha, you rubbed up on me some for some money you ain't gettin!"

Fck it, so right across the street is a another club called the Penthouse. That thang cost $300 just to park. So I didn't park there, I went o some apartments and parked across the street for free. I get back to the penthouse and and it's a bunch of big nigha's inside and I can see some daylight into the building. It was beautiful women everywhere.

So I ask homie how much, Bich cost $500. I almost fell out when big bouncer dude tole me that.

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #20
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Great pics!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
see how people who can't afford cars shouldn't even try to go to all star events? there is no shame in realizing that something just isn't for you at this point. it doesn't make the people going better than you, they just have more money.

glad you stepped out of you delusional state l kissel
The dudes said the prices were lower earlier. Like if I came during the viewing party to watch the game, I would have gotten in free. But by 12:30 all the entertainers were showing up, so they boost the prices up.

I know a lot of lawyers, I wonder what his real name is?

Hey, I still got to see Luke's Freakshow live and in person!
Old 02-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #22
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quality pics, quality pics everywhere.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Great pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Quality pics, quality pics everywhere.
Preciate the love, that's what I do.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #24
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
The dudes said the prices were lower earlier. Like if I came during the viewing party to watch the game, I would have gotten in free. But by 12:30 all the entertainers were showing up, so they boost the prices up.

I know a lot of lawyers, I wonder what his real name is?

Hey, I still got to see Luke's Freakshow live and in person!
Damn that sucks, guess you just have to get your paper up when these big events come to town.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #25
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Freaking ridiculous.

Penthouse is a strip club dude
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
Penthouse is a strip club dude
I know. It's right across from Privilege. Those aren't the places I usually visit.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #27
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I know. It's right across from Privilege. Those aren't the places I usually visit.
if it makes you feel any better, the all star parties weren't all that great. too packed, and the crowd sucked, just full of jock sniffers and chicken heads trying to land a baby daddy. i went to roak and hughes hanger but left both of them early. i had passes to drake and lumen as well but declined them after the first night, didnt wanna deal with that shit again. i prefer the regular crowd, they dont lose their minds just because someone famous walks by.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:14 PM   #28
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So what's the moral of this story?

L Kizzles black ass gets no bitches
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #29
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
if it makes you feel any better, the all star parties weren't all that great. too packed, and the crowd sucked, just full of jock sniffers and chicken heads trying to land a baby daddy. i went to roak and hughes hanger but left both of them early. i had passes to drake and lumen as well but declined them after the first night, didnt wanna deal with that shit again. i prefer the regular crowd, they dont lose their minds just because someone famous walks by.
I was right!

Rezznor runs Houston. Such a boss that he didn't even want to party with Drake.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:18 PM   #30
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
I had a pass to this one event in the woodlands last night, but the person to get me in canceled. That's why I went searching last night to see what was goin on. I seen adds about the privilege and penthouse so I see what was goin on. Too much was goin on.

The only even I went to was this place called the Players Palace where Uncle Luke was hosting. Only cost 30 to get in and it was good because the crowd wasn't too large as if it were for a Rick Ross, Diddy or Drake hosted event.

I passed by the Compound/Hess/Onyx area and it was packed like it's never been packed before.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: