Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #16
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: HELP!!!! IS my gf pregnant??????

First of all, why didn't you fuck her?? Who is that close and does't go for it??

And no, she can't really get pregnant if that is only what you guys did, chances of her getting pregnant by precum is really low like 2%. So either she fucked another dude or you just won the lottery.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #17
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:44 AM   #18
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive has decent reputationOverdrive has decent reputation

You lost some semen on her ***** and then rubbed it? It's surely possible to get her pregnant that way. A friend of mine got a kid that way and it's 100% his.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #19
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

enjoy the child support, bro
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:58 AM   #20
Boomerang
Serious playground baller

Boomerang has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
there's like .01% of getting a girl pregnant even if you guys used a condom during another encounter.

extremely unlikely. i've never heard of it. but at least that's what the stats say.
i hope what you're saying is right. i think the odds should be incredibly low..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
First of all, why didn't you fuck her?? Who is that close and does't go for it??

And no, she can't really get pregnant if that is only what you guys did, chances of her getting pregnant by precum is really low like 2%. So either she fucked another dude or you just won the lottery.

if you read the post, i said we didn't have a condom then! obviously i didn't want the pregnancy to happen, which is why that's all we did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
You lost some semen on her ***** and then rubbed it? It's surely possible to get her pregnant that way. A friend of mine got a kid that way and it's 100% his.

the only semen is from pre-***. i didn't ejaculate prior or after at all. elaborate on your friend's story?
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #21
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

didn't have a condom?

n*gga please, there aren't any 24 hour stores around you guys? what kind of b*tch ass shit was that?

"oh, we dont have a condom so I am just going to stick my tip in there and lay down"

i have no faith in men anymore.

when i was in that situation, i ran to cvs(do at least double the speedlimit) and paid a king's ransom for that box of three just to take a crack at this girl's hairy box.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #22
Boomerang
Serious playground baller

Boomerang has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
didn't have a condom?

n*gga please, there aren't any 24 hour stores around you guys? what kind of b*tch ass shit was that?

"oh, we dont have a condom so I am just going to stick my tip in there and lay down"

i have no faith in men anymore.

when i was in that situation, i ran to cvs(do at least double the speedlimit) and paid a king's ransom for that box of three just to take a crack at this girl's hairy box.
we are a couple, so it's not like i havent been there before. and it was cold as hell, and i was lazy. so yeah.. all we did was fool around a little bit.

i'm still nervous as hell right now. no news until she gets a chance to get away from a her family to get a preg test. but i'm scared. talk about your future being totally changed from what you pictured 1 week ago. and i'm only 25..
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #23
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

why not just the old blowjob.......
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #24
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

just realized, gays have it easy.........fukking faggggots
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #25
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You can get a girl pregnant by precum. While you're rubbing your ***** around her ****** area, the erection can lead to liquid precum you don't notice or feel, it happens. The chances are low, but there are chances of it happening. I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend, we've only used a condom twice out of the thousand of times doing it, and God forbid something were to happen, I don't know what I'd do. However, you need to be careful.

Why you didn't just put it in and control yourself from ejaculating baffles me considering you're already halfway there. You can't control precum, you can control ejaculating though if you try.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #26
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
Lorena Sanchez is a good whore.Just not that a fan of those cuckold stuff.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #27
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang
i hope what you're saying is right. i think the odds should be incredibly low..

if you read the post, i said we didn't have a condom then! obviously i didn't want the pregnancy to happen, which is why that's all we did

the only semen is from pre-***. i didn't ejaculate prior or after at all. elaborate on your friend's story?

Not hard to get a condom
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #28
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
just realized, gays have it easy.........fukking faggggots

Pun intended?
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #29
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive has decent reputationOverdrive has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang

I know, it's still semen. It's basically the same story. He rubbed his dick on her ****** and then finger****ed her. No ejaculation. He had a paternal test done, because he couldn't believe it and it's his.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #30
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Baby, I think I might be pregnant. I'm scared..."

"Don't worry, let me jump on my basketball message board and see what to do next"

"I'm so glad I have a man that can take care of me. My mom was so wrong about you"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: