Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #16
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phoenix making a run for shumpert

Suns are delusional
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #17
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

never gonna happen
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Knicks are asking for trouble, a move like this could disrupt team chemistry & the locker room.
Shump hasn't been there all year. I can think of reasons why not to do this, that is not one of them.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #19
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When I first saw this topic my thought was, "Why would a team at the bottom of their conference make it a priority to get a defensive roleplayer guard?" The best case scenario for Shumpert is that he develops into a Tony Allen-type, why would a team with as many holes as Phoenix make him the focus?

Then looking into this topic I'm seeing all these Knick fans acting like PHX doesn't have the assets to make it work. Really? Career, he averages 8.9 points on 39%. He's a very good defender but that doesn't make a player untouchable, especially when the player isn't a big. Phoenix is on pace for a lottery pick, why would you turn down that package? And Dragic isn't worth Shumpert? I'd agree that with Felton (and Kidd) NY doesn't need Dragic but Dragic is more valuable than Shumpert right now.

Whatever though, these kinds of rumors normally come to nothing anyhow.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Shump hasn't been there all year. I can think of reasons why not to do this, that is not one of them.
Shump was in the locker room & is great friends with pretty much everyone on the team. A trade like this would affect the team, trust me.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:02 PM   #21
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

S/O to the Phoenix Suns:

Old 02-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #22
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
When I first saw this topic my thought was, "Why would a team at the bottom of their conference make it a priority to get a defensive roleplayer guard?" The best case scenario for Shumpert is that he develops into a Tony Allen-type, why would a team with as many holes as Phoenix make him the focus?

Then looking into this topic I'm seeing all these Knick fans acting like PHX doesn't have the assets to make it work. Really? Career, he averages 8.9 points on 39%. He's a very good defender but that doesn't make a player untouchable, especially when the player isn't a big. Phoenix is on pace for a lottery pick, why would you turn down that package? And Dragic isn't worth Shumpert? I'd agree that with Felton (and Kidd) NY doesn't need Dragic but Dragic is more valuable than Shumpert right now.

sure, meanwhile avery bradley is untouchable
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:06 PM   #23
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Dude, Avery Bradley can defend the planet from a gigantic asteroid therefore that clearly makes him untouchable.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #24
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
When/where did I say that? If you're going to quote me, quote me.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #25
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I'll take Bradley over shumpert any day of the week and twice on Sunday's
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:28 PM   #26
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

el gringos - Shumpert to Phoenix, Bargnani to New York
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #27
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
What the **** are you talking about, that's a terrible deal for the Knicks.

Lay off Shump, Phoenix. I'll kill you, myself.

I love Shump, but for Phoenix's 1st round pick next year? Hell yeah. That's going to be a top 5 pick.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #28
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

So would you trade Avery Bradley for Dudley? NO? Neither would we trade Shump. You don't trade young assets for journeyman players. Yes, Shump hasn't done much because it's only his second year. You are quoting stats like he's played years.

As far as Dragic, etc. that's just delusional people saying delusional things. It has nothing to do with this trade. Neither is Phoenix offering us their pick next year, unless its protected up the ass.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #29
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Suns get shumpert, Landry fields, drew gooden

Bucks get amare, derozen, Beasley, j white, k Thomas

Raptors get dalembert, beno udrih, Shannon brown

Knicks get Monta Ellis, Bargnani, illyasova

In reality I'd see it hard to trade shumpert without being part of a big deal. IMO only 2 pieces Knicks could want from suns are dragic or gortat
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #30
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
el gringos - Shumpert to Phoenix, Bargnani to New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Suns get shumpert, Landry fields, drew gooden

Bucks get amare, derozen, Beasley, j white, k Thomas

Raptors get dalembert, beno udrih, Shannon brown

Knicks get Monta Ellis, Bargnani, illyasova

In reality I'd see it hard to trade shumpert without being part of a big deal. IMO only 2 pieces Knicks could want from suns are dragic or gortat

jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: