Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #1
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default Double-triple-double

Wilt is the only player who has logged in a double triple double.

He got 22 points, 25 rebounds, and 21 assists (DAMN)

Will this feat ever be accomplished again?

Which NBA has the best body and skills to accomplish a double-triple double?
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:04 AM   #2
KIWI

Default Re: Double-triple-double

no...
Old 02-06-2007, 01:15 AM   #3
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Kevin Garnett is the most likely candidate for the double triple double
Old 02-06-2007, 01:17 AM   #4
KillaCamNOHOMO
I brick open layups

KillaCamNOHOMO has no real reputation yet.

brian scalabrini
KillaCamNOHOMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:18 AM   #5
poorlilrich
woop woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCamNOHOMO
brian scalabrini

your mom
Old 02-06-2007, 01:28 AM   #6
KIWI

KG are you serious have you seen his team he aint getting 20+ assist with them!

realistically no one can you got a better chance at getting a quad
Old 02-06-2007, 01:38 AM   #7
JMEWLS

if anyone in the NBA was going to accomplish that it would be jason kidd... no doubt.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:40 AM   #8
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

Something like this would never happen in the league now unless the whole team purposely tried to make it happen for the player. Even then it would be tough.

Basically, they would tip all the rebounds to him so he would get credit for the boards. They would shoot it every time they got it from him to give him the assists, and keep trying until it was done. It wouldn't happen in the context of a truly played out game.
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:40 AM   #9
poorlilrich
woop woop

Kidd has no shot of getting 20 rebounds either
Old 02-06-2007, 01:42 AM   #10
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Remember Wilt was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY advance for his time.
Wilt the stilt...RESPECT!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:45 AM   #11
JMEWLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
Kidd has no shot of getting 20 rebounds either
his career high of rebounds is 16 ( he's done it 3 times ) if he did all of them 16 rebound games in regulation time, what is the game went into double over time or something, he could get 20 rebounds in that time. IMO if he really wanted it, he could get it.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:54 AM   #12
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jason Kidd, Fat Lever, Magic and Bird are the only recent players I feel had a chance. And I just noticed I still consider Magic and Bird recent. Im old...very old...
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:57 AM   #13
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Jason Kidd, Fat Lever, Magic and Bird are the only recent players I feel had a chance. And I just noticed I still consider Magic and Bird recent. Im old...very old...

Bird had a triple double by half time once, from memory.

I will do a 180 and throw Dwyane Wade's name into the hat. I think he's the sort of guy that could have a freak game and log those stats.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:00 AM   #14
poorlilrich
woop woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric

I will do a 180 and throw Dwyane Wade's name into the hat. I think he's the sort of guy that could have a freak game and log those stats.

He is the kind of player that would ask his teamates to tip him the rebounds and to shoot whenever he passes to them.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:00 AM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric

Yeah he may. 20 pts, 20 ass, 20 TO.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: