Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default The warriors will miss the playoffs

Last edited by SacJB Shady : 09-05-2013 at 05:49 AM.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The warriors will miss the playoffs

I'm done watching this game its in the 2nd quarter and its pretty much done.

Worse road trip ever.Still think we make the playoffs.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Could Dirk look more washed up?

0-2 trip on the line. 2/9 from the field. Last year he at least came back to 24/6 toward the end of the season.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #4
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Could Dirk look more washed up?

0-2 trip on the line. 2/9 from the field. Last year he at least came back to 24/6 toward the end of the season.
Don't lose faith in thy savior.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Warriors free falling

jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #6
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

OP I use to think you were cool until you started flaking on your teams but more specifically when you started reppin Eminem.
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #7
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

every team has losing streaks. you can't bail on your team because they went through a 4 game losing streak that's not cool
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:27 AM   #8
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

SacJBshady that's weak bro giving up on your team. No heart at all!!
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:33 AM   #9
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Lakers will take the warrior's spot in the playoffs
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:36 AM   #10
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Your showing very little heart/faith come on now Shady Warriors need your support not this
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:54 AM   #11
Bobcats2013
Warriors NBA Champs 15

Bobcats2013 has decent reputationBobcats2013 has decent reputation

I'm shocked they're doing this well with the schedule they have. One of the toughest in the league. Calm down mate if Curry stays healthy they'll be fine.
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #12
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Andre, have u seen Thompson lately? The dude makes the most careless passes. It's like he don't think.

I have missed the past 2 games, what happend in the Dallas one? They seemed to get killed off pretty quickly.
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:03 AM   #13
Kovach
Decent playground baller

Kovach is considered somewhat coolKovach is considered somewhat coolKovach is considered somewhat cool

These 4 losses were pretty much expected, no reason to sound the alarm yet.
Kovach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #14
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And after their next win your going to make a thread called "The Warriors will make the playoffs" right?

If you think your team sucks and won't make the playoffs, stick with it. Otherwise shut up and enjoy the team you have and stop flip flopping.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #15
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

zach lowe just tweeted that golden state has been outscored by 5144-5147, over the course of the season.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: