Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far
Default How bout them nuggets??

So the nuggets have now won 8 straight and are 22-3 at home, this team could do some serious upsets in the playoffs they looking hella good rest of the league better watch out. with all players usually hitting double figures in scoring. Scary Team! I thought they would be good but not this good!!!
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How bout them nuggets??

Very solid all-around team. They may not have that one flashy superstar which everyone tunes in to see, but they have a really solid group of players and a couple borderline stars like Iggy, Faried, Lawson and Gallinari. Really an impressive looking team.

I think they are capable of making a run out West this year if everyone stays healthy. I sure as hell wouldn't want to play them if I was one of the "elites" in the WC. They are capable of running you right into the ground when they get that pace going.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

change thread title to " Are we gonna act like the nuggets havent been dominating"
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

Iggy is at a good spot right now. I think he was in the wrong environment at philadelphia.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #5
TyLawson3
omg pennies

TyLawson3 has an OK reputation so far

9 straight* yet have a back-to-back in Boston tomorrow night :/

Still. Gallo, Faried, and Lawson have been playing like all-stars this winning streak and pretty much the entire team has stepped up. They certainly have looked better and better as the season's going on, and show no signs of slowing down. Tomorrow against Boston will be an interesting test though.
TyLawson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #6
TyLawson3
omg pennies

TyLawson3 has an OK reputation so far

Also 8 players scored double figures tonight, with only Wilson Chandler under (at 7 points). The Nuggets right now are the epitome of team play.
TyLawson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:12 AM   #7
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputation

kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:15 AM   #8
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Two words Andre Miller

they just got so many wing options that can get hot, Brewer, Chandler, Gallo, Iggy and hell even Jordan Hamiltn can just fill it up so sweetly at times.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:19 AM   #9
GilZero
I hit open 5-footers

GilZero is considered somewhat coolGilZero is considered somewhat cool

If you lose at home to the nuggets in the playoffs, you're in some deep shit.
GilZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:19 AM   #10
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Here we go again...The flavor of the month team that "nobody wants to play". First it was the Grizzlies, then the Clippers, then the Warriors, now it's the Nuggets. The WCF will be the Spurs and Thunder again with OKC winning in 5.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #11
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
Here we go again...The flavor of the month team that "nobody wants to play". First it was the Grizzlies, then the Clippers, then the Warriors, now it's the Nuggets. The WCF will be the Spurs and Thunder again with OKC winning in 5.
OKC is not going to the finals without Harden I predict.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:25 AM   #12
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
OKC is not going to the finals without Harden I predict.

I disagree, Harden is so overrated it's crazy. Durant and Westbrook are enough to win a championship. Not to mention that Harden choked on the biggest stage, even though he had KD / RW to take all of the heat away from him. We are playing just as good without Harden right now.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:32 AM   #13
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
I disagree, Harden is so overrated it's crazy. Durant and Westbrook are enough to win a championship. Not to mention that Harden choked on the biggest stage, even though he had KD / RW to take all of the heat away from him. We are playing just as good without Harden right now.

I don't know if you remember who saved the day against the Spurs, they wouldn't have even been in position to choke in the finals without Harden, we will see though.

and I don't see how Harden is overrated, he is one of the best players in the NBA right now. Undisputed top 10 player in the "top 10 players" thread. Kevin Martin isn't even a top 50 player.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #14
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

Harden was a key player for OKC, but he wouldn't have realized his potential if he had stayed behind Durant's and Westbrook's shadows. I think OKC have done a good job of distributing the offense, and other players stepping up on ball movement so the Harden loss won't have a negative impact on them.

And about Harden killing the Spurs. Yes, he inserted his manhood on the team's collective anus last season, but every playoffs series tend to have their own key players/X factors. That doesn't mean that Harden would've done a job on the Spurs this year too. It could be Ibaka or Martin this time, who knows? OKC are very deep right now.

Last edited by Haymaker : 02-10-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: