Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #31
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do you view other races?

Humans- Humans are the most interesting and unpredictable creatures. They have a dangerous composition of curiosity and determination. It's almost impossible to categorize humans, you never know what you're going to get.

Dwarves- Some of the most grumpy people I've ever met are dwarves. They are also alcoholics, very loud, greedy, and disrespectful. But they are a very proud and stubborn race, their strength is unmatched and when it comes to mining, metalworking, and beard growing, there is no race better than Dwarves.

Elves- Sneaky and cunning, I never did like those puny elves. But I appreciate their love for nature.

Orcs- What can I say about Orcs? No one likes dealing with those repulsive creatures.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #32
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNo_Look604 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

One Planet...One People....please.
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #33
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Problem with a lot of anti race rhetoric though are that people with an analytical brain often pick up on trends as a pattern and that's not an incorrect way of thinking its how many fields of science have accumulated knowledge and opponents of those who generalize will have u believe personal anecdotes and isolatedincidents pack stronger truth than generalizations
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #34
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNo_Look604 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

You idiots know blacks, asians etc from North America. Don't forget that so I think we all should be more reserved in what we say.
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #35
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Look604
You idiots know blacks, asians etc from North America. Don't forget that so I think we all should be more reserved in what we say.

What?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #36
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputation

My view on races?

Every race has absolutely beautiful women.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #37
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
White - Always found you guys a bit weird. Maybe because I wasn't raised around with alot of white kids. In general their humor is a bit too cheesy for me, but you guys always show respect, that's a plus.

Black - For the most part I've never had trouble with this race. The men have always shown me respect. Some of the women are OK, but I absolutely cannot stand the loud ghetto girls.

Asian - Always found the men to be socially awkward and distant in general, but they are nice people. I've always encountered two types of Asian women, they are either really bitchy & evil or friendly and horny.
Agreed with you on the black part.

Most Asians I met are mostly social awkward in some sense, but perhaps that has something to do with the culture? They open up when they're with other asians, so I guess it's just a language barrier, or they're just not used to it.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #38
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannywpt
Aaaaaand this is what keeps racism alive.
This
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #39
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blacks -
Men: They got cool hair.
Women: I wish they would embrace their natural badass hair.

Latinos -
Hard workers. My kind of people!

Whites -
They're everywhere. The girls are beautiful too.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #40
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
My view on races?

Every race has absolutely beautiful women.

My n*gga!
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #41
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i like black folks who are over 35 more than the younger ones.

i like white people below 25 more than the older ones.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #42
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like foot races but Nascar races bores me to hell.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #43
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hate them

just kidding
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:51 AM   #44
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fvck the Tour de France.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:04 AM   #45
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"The message of my books is very simple. ******s, Jews, Homo-sexuals, Mexican, A-rabs, and all different sorts of chinks stink, and I hate 'em!"

lol
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: