Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #211
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Clippers @ Knicks 1 pm EST

Bledsoe going Ricky Rubio on that pass! Wow.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #212
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
such a homer you take defense to something without even comprehending. I said "Lebron like"... meaning similar types of all around numbers to Lebron in general. I didn't say he's out playing Lebron or is as good because that's nowhere near the case.
Griffin had about 2 "Lebron like" games in that stretch you're talking about.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #213
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Grant Hill shutting down Melo lol
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #214
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
Griffin had about 2 "Lebron like" games in that stretch you're talking about.

He AVERAGED... 23+ ppg, 10 rpg, 6 apg, 2 spg. Who else could AVERAGE those numbers for a 10 game stretch? Maybe 3 guys in the NBA?
Old 02-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #215
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

dat bench
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #216
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's like the 3rd I've seen Melo do that this year. You'd think by now he'd just go ahead and shoot the ball or throw it towards a teammate. I guess that type of turnover allows the defense to get back and get set, instead of letting the other team get out and run if he threw up a bad shot or threw it away.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #217
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
such a homer you take defense to something without even comprehending. I said "Lebron like"... meaning similar types of all around numbers to Lebron in general. I didn't say he's out playing Lebron or is as good because that's nowhere near the case.
averaging 4 assist and 20 points a game (last 10 games) ain't lebron and they aren't even close to lebron recent 10 games not being a homer you made it sound like his best run this season would be better than lebron's averages
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #218
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropStep
Grant Hill shutting down Melo lol

Yet Vinny won't give him burn until the 4th quarter when Melo already has 38 .
Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #219
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
what a pass by bledsoe they better lock this guy up long term

how? Giving DJ and Blake money while giving CP3 his max contract, I just feel another team has a bigger role and more money for him.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #220
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hollins shutting down Amare .

I'm glad he;s playing over Turiaf.

Man, only if LO would have hit that
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #221
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

i'll say it again co-rookie of the year is possible, then wade/bron deserved co-MVP in 2011 instead of ROSE
Old 02-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #222
Clippersfan86
Banned

Actually I think that may have been an 8 game span, I forgot. All I know is dude was dominating with CP3 out.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #223
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Be more specific cmon now
Ready to destroy everything I see.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #224
FPJ

FPJ has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Yet Vinny won't give him burn until the 4th quarter when Melo already has 38 .

Yea, but everyone except maybe Amare are cold...
FPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #225
DuMa
Canned

Melo dont want none of that 40yr old defense
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: