Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2013, 07:04 AM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Clippers @ Knicks 1 pm EST

If backing up from a swinging elbow or flipping midair while having your arm yanked are your only examples, you have a shitty case. Not even a professional Gymnast could do the move Griffin did midair, it's obvious physics yet you guys categorize it as an intentional flop. Show me what else you got from this year.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:06 AM   #17
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Clutch you down for a month long avy bet? I'll bet you that the Knicks will flop more than the Clippers tomorrow. We will poll it in the thread and keep a tally and I'll.upload all the footage. If Clippers flop more I'll wear your avy choice.

No BS bias, will let non trolls judge, our votes not included. If neither team flops, no deal obviously. I have yet to see the Clippers outflop anybody this year. Spurs, Bulls, Heat, Thunder, Grizzlies etc made the Clippers not look like they were flopping at all.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 02-10-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:11 AM   #18
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Clutch you down for a month long avy bet? I'll bet you that the Knicks will flop more than the Clippers tomorrow. We will poll it in the thread and keep a tally and I'll.upload all the footage. If Clippers flop more I'll wear your avy choice.

No BS bias, will let non trolls judge, our votes not included.

You really need some help bro, its not that serious.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:12 AM   #19
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

No BS bias, will let non trolls judge, our votes not included.
I'm fine with that as long as you stay consistent with your footage criteria. Otherwise the deal is off.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #20
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And let's just make this clear. If someone makes an epic flop the contest is over,they lose.

For example if CP3 does this again:

Game over.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:23 AM   #21
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I'm fine with that as long as you stay consistent with your footage criteria. Otherwise the deal is off.

Np. A flop isn't reacting to a foul though... But rather the act of selling things do you.agree? For example no flagrant foul should be considered a flop.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #22
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Np. A flop isn't reacting to a foul though... But rather the act of selling things do you.agree? For example no flagrant foul should be considered a flop.
I disagree. Reacting to the foul can also be a flop. You can't do a 720 in the air and then fall like someone was trying to kill you just to sell a foul.

This flopping competition is a tough thing to do. Let's just count the bigger ones (no matter if it's a foul or not) and see who wins.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #23
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool

I'm going to be at this game.
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #24
R.I.P
Decent playground baller

R.I.P has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
The fact that Chandler is never on the paint and the sidehelp is inexistent makes it worse. Guards just need to beat his man and then it's a highway till the basket.

Chandler needs to be kept out of this Knicks switch everytime time philosify, it's better have the opposition shooting jumpers then easy layups.
Clear like crystal. Every fan play basketball see that. Why Woody not fix it. He supposed to be a D coach.
R.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:35 AM   #25
R.I.P
Decent playground baller

R.I.P has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
And let's just make this clear. If someone makes an epic flop the contest is over,they lose.

For example if CP3 does this again:

Game over.
Cp3 is not a flopper. The way he drible creat a lot of contact. You should be reasonable on this case.
R.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #26
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P
Cp3 is not a flopper. The way he drible creat a lot of contact. You should be reasonable on this case.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #27
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

I really dislike the Knicks. So many unlikeable players. Melo is a lazy fat chucker that doesnt play defense and gets choaches fired, JR Smith is a thug,Steve Novak is a disrespectful jerk who insults short NBA players,Amare is a p*ssy and the list can go on.
And no, they dont have any likeable players on that team. None

I always root for the Clippers to win but today I'll have an extra motivation considering there are only a few teams I dislike more than the Knicks.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #28
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
I really dislike the Knicks. So many unlikeable players. Melo is a lazy fat chucker that doesnt play defense and gets choaches fired, JR Smith is a thug,Steve Novak is a disrespectful jerk who insults short NBA players,Amare is a p*ssy and the list can go on.
And no, they dont have any likeable players on that team. None

I always root for the Clippers to win but today I'll have an extra motivation considering there are only a few teams I dislike more than the Knicks.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #29
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
I'll bet you that the Knicks will flop more than the Clippers tomorrow.
You already lost. Knicks don't flop to the point it hurts them.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:04 AM   #30
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

I'm hoping for a good game. If LA shows up like they did in Miami I will be so pissed off.

I'm assuming Chris Paul is playing right?
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: