Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #31
Iraqnback
I hit open layups

Iraqnback has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Poll: Wade vs Iverson. Please Respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
I don't really know. This is a hard one to decide. Going with Iverson since he was one of my favourite players growing up and destroyed the Raptors in the playoffs.
It wasnt a who's your favorite player ? its who a better OVERALL player and if you were a GM......nvmind
Iraqnback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #32
Iraqnback
I hit open layups

Iraqnback has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Iverson but I'm biased
Of course! Are there any BBall IQ posters on here that can give honest answer to the original question????
Iraqnback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #33
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqnback
It wasnt a who's your favorite player ? its who a better OVERALL player and if you were a GM......nvmind
Fine, Iverson was better.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #34
jrong
Revolution untelevised

jrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
Fine, Iverson was better.

Do I have to teach another math lesson? Sigh.
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #35
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Wade and quite easily.
^.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #36
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrong
Let me have my opinion and you can have yours.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #37
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrong

Math lesson? This isn't baseball. Wade is better than Iverson - and it has nothing to do w/ statistics.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #38
Dresta
BANNED!!!!

Dresta has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
It is easier to play with Shaq on your team than on the opponents team though. I'm not arguing with your selection, but if the ring is the factor that is being looked at, then you have to consider the team the player was on and the teams they faced.
Miami were massive underdogs in the final that year, and Wade pulled them through about as close to single-handedly as you can get.

Iverson just isn't close to Wade.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #39
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wade is my answer, as well... but I do wonder what Iverson could have done if he played the majority of his prime with the post 05-06 rule changes inputed. He was able to get a career high in ppg that year, even though he wasn't progressing anymore as a player and on pretty respectable efficiency too.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:36 PM   #40
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Give me the elite defender, one of the best shot blocking guards in NBA history, one of the most efficient SG in NBA history, and the guy that had one of the most amazing Finals Performances in NBA history. Thanks.
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: