Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #16
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which car looks better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
The Audi. My parents have had bad experiences with BMW to. Things break frequently and parts are way overpriced.
You basically described Audi as well, that 4 wheel drive system gives you problems too.

Mercedez is the best choice if you want a car that will last you a while, they don't break down as much as BMW/Audi. My bro has a 2001 E430 he bought at 100k miles, it's now at 200k+ miles and never had an issue with the engine or parts. The quality of Mercedez seems to be higher compared to more sporty BMW/Audi.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #17
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
You basically described Audi as well, that 4 wheel drive system gives you problems too.

Mercedez is the best choice if you want a car that will last you a while, they don't break down as much as BMW/Audi. My bro has a 2001 E430 he bought at 100k miles, it's now at 200k+ miles and never had an issue with the engine or parts. The quality of Mercedez seems to be higher compared to more sporty BMW/Audi.

Figures. I rarely see Audi's let alone drive them. I prefer Mercedes as far as premium German makers go as well.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #18
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach A
Audi S5 vs. BMW 335i vs. Mercedes E550
what a bunch of over-hyped crap.

you want a real car? dion bouton from 1901, beyotch:

gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach A
Audi S5 vs. BMW 335i vs. Mercedes E550

the audi s5 because i have one
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #20
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Answer: the Mercedes looks better if its the same color as the other 2.

embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #21
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

the mercedes by alot.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #22
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

If you're black, then the Mercedes.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #23
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

btw, that guys pulls over in a bmw and goes pan handling?

nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:29 AM   #24
nek1477
1 life, 1 love

nek1477 has decent reputation

i have an audi A8, never had a problem with it, independent air suspension makes corners a breeze. best car ived ever had aside from my 350z.
nek1477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:21 AM   #25
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Out of those i would go with the Audi or BMW... the Mercedes looks a bit more like a grandpa / middle aged daddy car (most Mercs are like that).... BMW is much more sporty, has manual shifter and all that, cant imagine driving such a powerful car with an automatic gearbox... boring... and Merc-Benz love to do that ****

...and the 335i you have there is year 2012+ model, dont like that look better than the previous:

Last edited by pauk : 02-11-2013 at 06:32 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #26
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
the audi s5 because i have one
For real? Im jelly. What do you do for a living?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nek1477
i have an audi A8, never had a problem with it, independent air suspension makes corners a breeze. best car ived ever had aside from my 350z.

A8's are great. Id love to get one someday. A guy that i know had one from 2006 6.0 W12. I was with him once on the highway went to 280 km/h nearly shat my pants.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #27
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
btw, that guys pulls over in a bmw and goes pan handling?

I was thinking the same thing.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #28
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
For real? Im jelly. What do you do for a living?

A8's are great. Id love to get one someday. A guy that i know had one from 2006 6.0 W12. I was with him once on the highway went to 280 km/h nearly shat my pants.

yeah for real. 2013 black s5. i had a 2011 white a5 but traded it in a few months ago. sweet ass car, fun as hell to drive and it's not as common as a 3 series.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #29
Coach A
Coach America

Coach A has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
yeah for real. 2013 black s5. i had a 2011 white a5 but traded it in a few months ago. sweet ass car, fun as hell to drive and it's not as common as a 3 series.

That's awesome. How much did it cost you? What do you do for a living?

Also, how did you like the new facelift on the S5's in 2013? Like the changes they made in the front looks? I think it makes it look much more modern and is definately an improvment.
Coach A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #30
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

I like the BMW. Whoever posted that 4 series, that thing looks sweet.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: