Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #61
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo
 
Mr. Jabbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 14,484
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Kobe is the best SG in the league and it's pretty obvious.

Hes the best player how can he not be the best sg, it doesnt make any sense, unless you select your top player by cheap stat padding of course...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #62
dannysc305
High school junior varsity star
 
dannysc305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono90
If you pick out each head to head play with Kobe and Wade, you know Kobe played better than Wade tonight.

Thats why Kobe was a turnover machine in the 4th while Wade was a clutch gawd
dannysc305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #63
dannysc305
High school junior varsity star
 
dannysc305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 603
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono90
If you pick out each head to head play with Kobe and Wade, you know Kobe played better than Wade tonight.

beat both head 2 head nice try
dannysc305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #64
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo
 
Mr. Jabbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 14,484
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Whos better was settled long time ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDpxmNNSw_8
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #65
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA champion
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,658
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysc305
WOW. He SCORED. Whoopty doo. Too bad he can't do anything else consistently like defend assist and rebound like the 1 dimensionsial POS he is.

Bow down to the best all around SG in the game D.Wade
6 rebounds and 9 assists. 8.2 apg the last 10 games.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:15 AM   #66
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Listening to the Heatles
Posts: 1,757
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

I have to lol at laker fans asking why Dwight didn't see many shots. Part of the reason is because in the 2nd half we saw Wade on Dwight at times taking him off his game... Wade is so good that the Heat, for years, have used him as a rim protector in the paint in 4th quarters... because he's the best all around SG in the league ( you NEVER see coaches relying on a player Wade's size or anywhere close to his size at the end of games playing like a big as a rim protector -- but Wade is that good and he's great at it)

Here's exhibit A with Wade on Dwight tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZLve6kjHA

And at other times of course Wade was blocking Kobe's shot's when it really mattered during the 4th quarter... Kobe was trying to force it and do it himself in the 4th, and failed miserably -- while Wade scored 16 points in the 4th on 80% shooting for the quarter..

And this is one of the reasons why Wade has always been better than Kobe. Wade looks fantastic scoring while looking like he's "not forcing" things, helping he team.. it just comes so naturally for Wade because he's a smarter player. While Kobe looks like a total jacka$$ and failing miserably for the choking chucker he is
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:18 AM   #67
TylerOO
Wake me up in June
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,340
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
I have to lol at laker fans asking why Dwight didn't see many shots. Part of the reason is because in the 2nd half we saw Wade on Dwight at times taking him off his game... Wade is so good that the Heat, for years, have used him as a rim protector in the paint in 4th quarters... because he's the best all around SG in the league ( you NEVER see coaches relying on a player Wade's size or anywhere close to his size at the end of games playing like a big as a rim protector -- but Wade is that good and he's great at it)

Here's exhibit A with Wade on Dwight tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZLve6kjHA

And at other times of course Wade was blocking Kobe's shot's when it really mattered during the 4th quarter... Kobe was trying to force it and do it himself in the 4th, and failed miserably -- while Wade scored 16 points in the 4th on 80% shooting for the quarter..

And this is one of the resons why Wade has always been better than Kobe. Wade looks fantastic scoring while looking like he's "not forcing" things, helping he team.. it just comes so naturally for Wade because he's a smarter player. While Kobe looks like a total jacka$$ and failing miserably for the chocking chucker he is

Come on dude. Wade never cover Howard. I know your trying to make him seem great but this is just sad. Wades guy was in the corner and the penetration was coming from the other side of the court. Wade moved towards the paint and Howard happened to be there and Wade began to help box him out thinking a shot would go up. He happened to steal the bad pass. Your reaching bruh
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:20 AM   #68
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star
 
chazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 10,920
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Come on dude. Wade never cover Howard. I know your trying to make him seem great but this is just sad. Wades guy was in the corner and the penetration was coming from the other side of the court. Wade moved towards the paint and Howard happened to be there and Wade began to help box him out thinking a shot would go up. He happened to steal the bad pass. Your reaching bruh
Shh, don't ruin his delusion
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:24 AM   #69
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty
 
Hank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Listening to the Heatles
Posts: 1,757
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error

Wade has been better than Kobe for a long time. Wade shoots better shots than Kobe on higher efficiency and always gets his teammates involved. Kobe is a nice player but come on, I can't imagine a team of Wade, Howard, Gasol and Nash not making the playoffs.

Bang on.

There is a 0% chance the Lakers are not a top 8 seed now if Wade was on the lakers instead of kobe the stringbean.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:36 AM   #70
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar
 
SpecialQue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 14,578
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Sup Big Rob?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:10 AM   #71
joeyjoejoe
Good High School Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 861
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Shhhhhh!!!! We're pretending it was Dwight Howard's fault.

Well gasols out so naturally
joeyjoejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:26 AM   #72
Anaximandro1
High School Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 806
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Give me a healthy Wade over Kobe

Kobe's playing well though
Anaximandro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:23 AM   #73
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Doranku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 7,828
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

OP is the worst poster on this forum.

Bar none.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #74
red1
Dinosaurs
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,685
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Even the sun shines on a dog's ass some days.
why u mad though?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #75
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo
 
Mr. Jabbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 14,484
Default Re: Wade with dagger after dagger after dagger on Lakers.. 16 pts in the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
OP is the worst poster on this forum.

Bar none.

Thats how "Bar none" should be used. OP takes notes...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy