Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #16
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lil Wayne Kicked Out of Heat Game for Either Cheering for Lakers or Gun Gesture

Igive Heat fans shit for their fairweather approach ... but lil wayne has to be the biggest bandwagon fan I've EVER seen in my life. I seen dude root for the Heat/Lakers/Bulls/Thunder AND Hornets. Guy is such a bum.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:25 PM   #17
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lil Wayne Kicked Out of Heat Game for Either Cheering for Lakers or Gun Gesture

Didn't he had some beef with OKC too, last year. He was pissed off that he couldn't get frontrow tickets or something.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #18
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I can't wait until that f.aggot dies of AIDS
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #19
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Wtf is he wearing? White Uggs?

Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:33 PM   #20
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh

DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #21
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

"Random guy yelled at Lil Wayne at #MiamiHEAT game. Weezy looked back, gave him a mean stare & gestured he had a gun," tweeted Danny Vega, who said he was at the game and sitting near Lil Wayne. "Weezy just got into argument with security at the #MiamiHEAT game. He got kicked out for gun gesture."
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #22
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I guess I'm the only one who finds Lil Wayne's persona amusing and think he actually has clever/witty lyrics in his discography.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #23
B4llin
High school junior varsity star

B4llin has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I guess I'm the only one who finds Lil Wayne's persona amusing and think he actually has clever/witty lyrics in his discography.

Acting as dumb as he does only gives fuel to rumors that he had ghost writers for the lyrics that didn't rhyme weezy with f weezy baby. I believe he could come up with those himself.

I assume he is trying to be the man version of nicky minaj
B4llin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #24
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

I liked his old stuff a lot more.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #25
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

His persona is amusing, but his lyrics are actually amusingly corny. I enjoy his music satirically. You don't listen to much rap if his lyrics qualify as witty.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #26
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

im so sick of entertainers thinking that because they got money everybody should worship them....lil wayne u a FAN just like the rest of the people that was there to watch the game so act like one. also at this point of the season id be ASHAMED to admit im a lakers fan...sorry LAKERS. i wish the city of miami would wise up and kick him,birdman and the rest of YMCMB out of miami.....im so sick of seeing they asses at HEAT games it makes me sick....mutha****as should be courtside at hornets games or in the skybox at saints games. they show no love for the N.O. I was born and raised in memphis but im not the biggest grizzlies fan but best believe imma rep for my city regardless. just dumb.... and the clothes this dude wears now is just idk....dude dresses like a gay college freshman that just came out the closet.smh
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #27
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Said the same shit about OKC last year.

When he was a supposed Heat fan.

Dudes a complete joke.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #28
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I can honestly say that out of all the individuals on the planet, seeing this human known as "Lil Wayne" DIE wouldn't be the worst death on the planet. A completely useless thug who has no value to the world whatsoever.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #29
Fatstogey
I airball my layups

Fatstogey has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
If he wrote his lyrics. But he didnt. Was prolly a jewish guy who wrote em.
Fatstogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #30
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh

They look like white megaman boots
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: