Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    College superstar

Default Re: Lil Wayne Kicked Out of Heat Game for Either Cheering for Lakers or Gun Gesture

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    im so sick of entertainers thinking that because they got money everybody should worship them....lil wayne u a FAN just like the rest of the people that was there to watch the game so act like one. also at this point of the season id be ASHAMED to admit im a lakers fan...sorry LAKERS. i wish the city of miami would wise up and kick him,birdman and the rest of YMCMB out of miami.....im so sick of seeing they asses at HEAT games it makes me sick....mutha****as should be courtside at hornets games or in the skybox at saints games. they show no love for the N.O. I was born and raised in memphis but im not the biggest grizzlies fan but best believe imma rep for my city regardless. just dumb.... and the clothes this dude wears now is just idk....dude dresses like a gay college freshman that just came out the closet.smh
    @ bolded

Default Re: Lil Wayne Kicked Out of Heat Game for Either Cheering for Lakers or Gun Gesture

I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne is legally retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake
    I can honestly say that out of all the individuals on the planet, seeing this human known as "Lil Wayne" DIE wouldn't be the worst death on the planet. A completely useless thug who has no value to the world whatsoever.
    All the pedophiles, rapists, murderers, etc. out there and you choose Lil Wayne.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne is legally retarded.

I refuse to believe a retard has more money then everyone on this site put together

Will I become an ISH mod if I kill him?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Someone needs to put down this dog already, he sent the black community back 50 years. He is an embarrassment to human race.

This fool was a Mavs fan in 2011, Heat fan in 2012 and now Laker fan in 2013.
    what a ****ing douche this guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    what a ****ing douche this guy is.