Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2013, 09:55 PM   #31
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant vs. Phoenix Suns OGT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I live in Oklahoma City and am an OKC fan. I'm not pretending to be anything. With all the Westbrook hate and under-appreciation, he deserves at least one poster giving him the credit he deserves and pointing out how important he is. There's already enough Durant lovers on here, his importance is obvious. Of course my posts will be biased towards my favorite player and will consume most of my post count. Doesn't mean what I say is bullshit. I really only care about the Thunder winning and if you knew me in real life you wouldn't question that
I apologize, then. Your Westbrook d***riding jst gets really tiresome after awhile. At least quit pretending the teams would be fine without Durant as long as they had Westbrook. Both are extremely important to the team's success. One goes down with a season-ending injury (*knock on wood) OKC would be screwed.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #32
DatAsh
Local High School Star

DatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation here

OKC is absolutely incredible.
DatAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #33
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Yeah....see, Phoenix isn't to OKC what Milwaukee is to Miami. We're going to go 4-0 against them this year, and all four wins are going to be comfortable ones. The first two weren't comfortably in hand until about midway through the third quarter, but the last two have just been absolute blowouts.
Yea I guess I was thinking about Bulls and Suns, OKC's "Bucks" are probably Timberwolves as you mentioned. Lakers got the Bobcats.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #34
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is going to the fourth straight game Durant and Westbrook don't play the fourth quarter.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #35
LakersForlife
Serious playground baller

LakersForlife is starting to rub some people the wrong way

okc shittin teams in wins and lose by 6 points or less .incredible
LakersForlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #36
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForlife
okc shittin teams in wins and lose by 6 points or less .incredible
Can't remember the last time they were "blown out"? Game 5 of the finals?

I think they lost to Memphis by double digits this year and maybe Atlanta but this team is almost impossible to blow out.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #37
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
This is going to the fourth straight game Durant and Westbrook don't play the fourth quarter.
They are seriously ****ing up their stats lol. OKC blows out teams more often than Heat, Lakers, Knicks. So Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Melo get to play 35+ minutes and get their stats. Westbrook/Durant are so explosive and full of energy they go hard all game, resulting in easy blowouts. Other superstars usually go easy then turn it on in the 4th quarter, OKC is the opposite, they go hard for first 3 quarters then chill on the bench.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #38
liquidrage
Banned

liquidrage has decent reputationliquidrage has decent reputation

4th game in a row Batman and the Riddler won't play in the 4th
liquidrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #39
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
I apologize, then. Your Westbrook d***riding jst gets really tiresome after awhile. At least quit pretending the teams would be fine without Durant as long as they had Westbrook. Both are extremely important to the team's success. One goes down with a season-ending injury (*knock on wood) OKC would be screwed.
It's all good man. And I don't think I've ever said this team would be fine without Durant and sorry if I give off that impression... they're equally important.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #40
liquidrage
Banned

liquidrage has decent reputationliquidrage has decent reputation

Quote:

Damn it. I was gonna say that first. But then I didn't refresh my page for a bit.

Good day to you, sir.
liquidrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:07 PM   #41
DatAsh
Local High School Star

DatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

They're easily the best team in the league at this point. They're leading the league in SRS, which is usually more indicative than record.
DatAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #42
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Yea I guess I was thinking about Bulls and Suns, OKC's "Bucks" are probably Timberwolves as you mentioned. Lakers got the Bobcats.
Yeah, the Timberwolves, and this year the Mavs. The Mavs have always been a thorn in our side but this is the first year they've been a bad team. Minnesota is the best and closest example I can think of. Just heard on the radio, too, that was the 10th straight time OKC has beaten Phoenix.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #43
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Can't remember the last time they were "blown out"? Game 5 of the finals?

I think they lost to Memphis by double digits this year and maybe Atlanta but this team is almost impossible to blow out.
The Nets game in OKC about a month ago turned into a semi-blowout. But they didn't really pullaway until about midway through the 4th quarter.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #44
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatAsh
They're easily the best team in the league at this point. They're leading the league in SRS, which is usually more indicative than record.
I guess we'll see on Thursday. I think with the way they've been playing lately, the Heat have a case too.

I think that loss in Cleveland last week really woke them up. Kyrie was incredible down the stretch, but that's not what really lost them the game. We got up 11 or 12 in the 3rd quarter, and looked poised for an easy win, and just got lazy on defense. We let the Cavs get back in the game with Kyrie on the bench by letting Marreese Speights do whatever he wanted. Didn't help that that was about the same time Durant had to leave the game for a while after getting hurt, but mostly it was just piss poor effort on defense. And while it's been against bad teams (save the Warriors) the defense has been incredible during this four game stretch.

Last edited by KG215 : 02-10-2013 at 10:48 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: